Windows 10: Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

Discus and support Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As the title says, today I woke up and turned my pc on, unsuspecting that anything was wrong. However, when it had finished logging in, I found that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by catboycraze, May 24, 2022.

1. Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

As the title says, today I woke up and turned my pc on, unsuspecting that anything was wrong. However, when it had finished logging in, I found that nearly everything on my pc was deleted. For some reason, a few apps like steam, my drawing apps, and other things were still there. I don't know what to do, because it says that I never saved any backups or recovery points.

:)

catboycraze, May 24, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 24, 2022
  3. kulbokasr Win User
    Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list

Hi,

Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list. I go to Family and other users, and delete that user from Other users list. It says it is Local account. Once I turn off and turn on PC, it again appears in the same place. How do I delete it forever?

kulbokasr, May 24, 2022
  4. topgundcp Win User

Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

1. Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Today woke turned

2. no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?: I tried advanced app settings but my IT defender has blocked me from choosing where to get apps. I have also tried just turning it off but it automatically turns back on. when i try to download the app i want it gives me an option to go to IT settings but i cant access that...
  3. no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?: I tried advanced app settings but my IT defender has blocked me from choosing where to get apps. I have also tried just turning it off but it automatically turns back on. when i try to download the app i want it gives me an option to go to IT settings but i cant access that...
  4. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  5. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  6. Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?: As the title says, today I woke up and turned my pc on, unsuspecting that anything was wrong. However, when it had finished logging in, I found that nearly everything on my pc was deleted. For some reason, a few apps like steam, my drawing apps, and other things were still...
  7. Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?

Today I woke up and turned my pc on. Everything was deleted. What do I do?: As the title says, today I woke up and turned my pc on, unsuspecting that anything was wrong. However, when it had finished logging in, I found that nearly everything on my pc was deleted. For some reason, a few apps like steam, my drawing apps, and other things were still...
  8. what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?: ¿Qué es esto en mi PC y cómo lo elimino? Estaba navegando tranquilamente en mi PC e inevitablemente vi esto. Pensé que era un virus y como estoy traumatizado con los virus informáticos, me asustó mucho. ¿Alguien sabe qué es esto y cómo eliminarlo? Pd: perdon por mi ingles no...
  9. I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_wierd_guy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzxvhh/im_trying_to_delete_everything_on_my_pc_but_what/
  10. How do I fix this error? It pops up everything I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this error? It pops up everything I turn on my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/levonzaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6yfky/how_do_i_fix_this_error_it_pops_up_everything_i/