Windows 10: Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019

Discus and support Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This past year we’ve addressed some of history’s most important innovations in our Today in Technology blog and video series. Our focus is always on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019

Source: Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019 - Microsoft on the Issues

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Top 10 Networking Features in Windows Server 2019

Read more: Top 10 Networking Features in Windows Server 2019: #10 Accurate Network Time | Networking Blog

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019 - Similar Threads - Today Technology top

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue: When I try to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader and download Acrobat, when I finish the installation, I get the following error message: "Acrobat failed to load Core DC." Please advise how to resolve this tech issue. Thank you....
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue: When I try to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader and download Acrobat, when I finish the installation, I get the following error message: "Acrobat failed to load Core DC." Please advise how to resolve this tech issue. Thank you....
  4. Issues with top taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with top taskbar.: Maybe this scenario is too specific. but here is what I did1. Moved taskbar to the top2. Created a new toolbar and filled it with shortcuts mostly from "shell:AppsFolder" 3. Deleted old pinned shortcuts.3 things i found:1. Rearrange and repositioning toolbar is soo hard. I...
  5. Resolution issue, tech support availability

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution issue, tech support availability: THOUGHT you were 24 hours for support, you want to charge us more but your support just keeps getting weaker & craPPier. YOU are so out of touch with your customer base audience. IF I had known better would have this conspiracy theory that facebook, amazon, google, twitter,...
  6. Browser issue on windows 10 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser issue on windows 10 2019: 12 days before i bought my pc with fresh installation of genuine Windows10 2019 i started it . But from today 6th October 2020 after updating it i cannot use any browser. Evenedge , Chrome etc . All stuck showing establishing secure connection... Please provide an instant...
  7. Tech Support Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech Support Issues: I have a paid subscription for Tech Support. Today's experience is categorized as extremely frustrating, waste of time, total disregard of CS & satisfaction, totally unacceptable, unprofessional and inexcusable, to name a few. The attempts to utilize the online assistant...
  8. Windows 10 Security 2019 Top Award

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security 2019 Top Award: Windows 7 members please join us on Windows 10. Its the best move you will ever make. Windows Security just received the highest ever award you can keep third party if you want. But honestly 7 is not a patch on 10 7 is on The Flintstones Laptop please folks get real . It can...
  9. Top 10 Networking Features in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Top 10 Networking Features in Windows Server 2019: Windows Server 2019 provides regulatory compliance with highly accurate time that is traceable and UTC-compliant, including support of leap seconds.In this article, we’ll talk about the technical advances we made between Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 including...
  10. Tech Preview Updates Today

in Windows 10 News
    Tech Preview Updates Today: So, does anyone know what they did? As usual, no MS info @support... [img]