Windows 10: Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what...

Discus and support Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ezrahadon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ezrahadon, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what...

/u/Ezrahadon, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 1, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what...

1. Today my PC started doing this, after using it for a few minutes. Does anyone know what... - Similar Threads - Today started doing

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  5. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  6. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  8. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  9. Does anyone know what is happening to my pc

Does anyone know what is happening to my pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/trujillo1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gapdqj/does_anyone_know_what_is_happening_to_my_pc/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...