Windows 10: Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

Discus and support Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I hope you can help out someone who knows little to nothing about computers and emails and such, as I am about to lose more of my mind over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Russell Trunk, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

Hi there,I hope you can help out someone who knows little to nothing about computers and emails and such, as I am about to lose more of my mind over this stupid thing!In short, my synced Win Mail Inbox 1 primary email and 6 subs was working perfectly for 18 months, glitching every now and again telling me my primary account settings were out of date, but then I would just tap Fix It, input the PW in the small box that popped up and it synced back in just fine.Yesterday Nov 2nd it did it again, but when I put the PW in, it takes me to a small box Yahoo acceptance page, where it asks if I

:)

Russell Trunk, Nov 3, 2021
  2. s427 Win User

Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

s427, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Mail on windows10 : email account will not sync.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact error are you receiving when you try to sync the mails?
    • Does this issue persist in all e-mail account?

I suggest you to refer to the below given article to configure the account with Mail app and re-configure it and check if it helps:

Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear (setting) button in left panel in Mail app.
    • Click or tap on Account in right panel.
    • Click or tap on the Account that is not syncing.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 4, 2021
  4. webJockey Win User

Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

1. Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP! - Similar Threads - Today Primary Email

2. why won't my outlook email send to an earthlink email as of today 4/6/23 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't my outlook email send to an earthlink email as of today 4/6/23 ?: Was sending clients emails to their earthlink accounts with no problems for over a month- as of last night they are no longer receiving them and I get no error message. Restarted my computer- nothing. Even if I reply to their earthlink email they don't get it, what do I do?...
  3. why won't my outlook email send to an earthlink email as of today 4/6/23 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't my outlook email send to an earthlink email as of today 4/6/23 ?: Was sending clients emails to their earthlink accounts with no problems for over a month- as of last night they are no longer receiving them and I get no error message. Restarted my computer- nothing. Even if I reply to their earthlink email they don't get it, what do I do?...
  4. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  5. Mail app won't sync emails

Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  6. Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!: Hi there,I hope you can help out someone who knows little to nothing about computers and emails and such, as I am about to lose more of my mind over this stupid thing!In short, my synced Win Mail Inbox 1 primary email and 6 subs was working perfectly for 18 months, glitching...
  7. Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Today My Primary Email Won't Sync To Win Mail the other 6 sub accounts do ... HELP!: Hi there,I hope you can help out someone who knows little to nothing about computers and emails and such, as I am about to lose more of my mind over this stupid thing!In short, my synced Win Mail Inbox 1 primary email and 6 subs was working perfectly for 18 months, glitching...
  8. Repairing Primary Email Account in "Mail"

Repairing Primary Email Account in "Mail": I have encountered a problem where my primary email account will not receive any messages in the "Mail" application. The secondary Account does not have this problem nor does Outlook for both my accounts. I prefer to use "Mail" for the day to day checking and sending emails....
  9. E-mail account won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail account won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails....
  10. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...