Windows 10: today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get...

Discus and support today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/avenger292 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hec8ce/today_when_i_plugged_my_headset_into_the_pc_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/avenger292, Jun 23, 2020.

1. today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get...

/u/avenger292, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Headset Mic "Not Plugged In"

Hi,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Did you already try to plugged the headset into another port which indicating the mic and headset icon?
    • When did the issue first occur?
    • Did you already try to use another headset to other devices and check if you are encountering the same issue?
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Erson Mag Win User
    Headset with Mic "not plugged in," clearly plugged in... Win10

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using other headsets with mic on your computer and check if it's working fine?
    • Have you also tried to insert or use that headset with mic that came with your computer to other computers or devices? This will help us isolate the issue if it's related to your Windows 10 PC or to the headset with mic.
    We look forward to your response.

Erson Mag, Jun 23, 2020
  4. today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get...

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get...

1. today when i plugged my headset into the pc my mic just stopped working. it doesnt get... - Similar Threads - today plugged headset

2. My headset mic says it is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset mic says it is not plugged in: So a couple of days ago I got noticed my computer was using my webcam mic and not my headset mic, which I thought was strange because it usually defaults to the headset. I checked sound settings and it says that my mic is not plugged in, it even specifies the headphone jack...
  3. My headset mic says it is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset mic says it is not plugged in: So a couple of days ago I got noticed my computer was using my webcam mic and not my headset mic, which I thought was strange because it usually defaults to the headset. I checked sound settings and it says that my mic is not plugged in, it even specifies the headphone jack...
  4. Headset mic doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic doesnt work: Hello, I've recently bought a Tylex G77 Headset With both the mic and the audio jack as a 3.5mm TRS, I plugged both the mic and the audio jack in, the audio works but my pc doesn't recognize the mic, I don't know what jack my pc is using, I'm using an Optiplex 7060, I already...
  5. Headset mic doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic doesnt work: Hello, I've recently bought a Tylex G77 Headset With both the mic and the audio jack as a 3.5mm TRS, I plugged both the mic and the audio jack in, the audio works but my pc doesn't recognize the mic, I don't know what jack my pc is using, I'm using an Optiplex 7060, I already...
  6. Headset mic doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My laptop microphone stops working when I plug in my headphones with no mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop microphone stops working when I plug in my headphones with no mic: Hello Microsoft Community,I really hope you can help me with this since I have been trying to figure it out for hours.The Problem: I have a headphone with no mic that I plug into the jack of my laptop. When I do this, my laptop keeps the output and input as Realtek Audio. In...
  8. My headset mic stopped working on my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic stopped working on my new pc: I built my PC and got everything setup. However, when I tried out my mic, sometimes I would hear static or nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, but that didn't work. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Shadow_Tech_101 [link] [comments]...
  9. Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.: If I plug my microphone directly into my pc, and I select mic in, Windows 10 detects it and it works fine. If I plug in my headset into my pc, and select headphone, windows 10 detects my headset but not my microphone when I connect it to the headset. It says “no input device...
  10. Headset & mic shown as plugged in when not, mic not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset & mic shown as plugged in when not, mic not working when plugged in: Hello, I've been having this issue where my headset and microphone (Turtlebeach Recon 50) is showing as plugged in when disconnected. When plugging in, sound comes through the headset but no sound goes the microphone. I've deleted and reinstalled the drivers multiple times...