Windows 10: Todays date as screensaver

Discus and support Todays date as screensaver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to put today's date as a screensaver in Windows 10?Similar to the time option in the windows settings.Thank you in advance.Kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dominik_177, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Todays date as screensaver

Hello, is it possible to put today's date as a screensaver in Windows 10?Similar to the time option in the windows settings.Thank you in advance.Kind regards,Dominik

:)

Dominik_177, Nov 23, 2022
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Todays date as screensaver :)

terrace, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem

Where are the results for the dozen-plus steps I gave you to try, and was waiting for results to be posted back so I know what else to suggest?

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Screensaver is so dated I had to really dig to find those fixes, so to have them completely ignored is very discouraging. Can you go back to the top of the list and work through them now?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Todays date as screensaver

Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Todays date as screensaver

1. Todays date as screensaver - Similar Threads - Todays date screensaver

2. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found today in update. 2018 dates?: This appeared today. Win10 fully up to date as of this date. Yes I rebooted to no avail. Have no idea what this stuff is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-today-in-update-2018-dates/de30c2de-7336-448e-afac-7301687add9b
  3. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Found today in update. 2018 dates?: This appeared today. Win10 fully up to date as of this date. Yes I rebooted to no avail. Have no idea what this stuff is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-today-in-update-2018-dates/de30c2de-7336-448e-afac-7301687add9b
  4. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Todays date as screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Todays date as screensaver: Hello, is it possible to put today's date as a screensaver in Windows 10?Similar to the time option in the windows settings.Thank you in advance.Kind regards,Dominik...
  6. Todays date as screensaver

Todays date as screensaver: Hello, is it possible to put today's date as a screensaver in Windows 10?Similar to the time option in the windows settings.Thank you in advance.Kind regards,Dominik...
  7. Creation Date of folder under WindowsApps changed to today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creation Date of folder under WindowsApps changed to today?: I have a workstation in use by a client, who is reporting what he believes to be "suspicious" activity on his computer. As evidence of the suspicious activity, he provided the attached screenshot, which shows that the Creation Date of "C:\Program...
  8. Creation Date of folder under WindowsApps changed to today?

Creation Date of folder under WindowsApps changed to today?: I have a workstation in use by a client, who is reporting what he believes to be "suspicious" activity on his computer. As evidence of the suspicious activity, he provided the attached screenshot, which shows that the Creation Date of "C:\Program...
  9. Today's update to Windows 10 today's date 03/20/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today's update to Windows 10 today's date 03/20/2020: Got Windows 10 update today 3/20/20 has been on 91% for a couple of hours. How long should I wait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-update-to-windows-10-todays-date-03202020/c75e140c-8553-4013-b09a-8c8cbc5c894a
  10. Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?: My Windows 10 Photo App used to have a featured box that automatically displayed all the photos I took or downloaded on today's date in past years. I think I accidentally deleted that box and I see no option to bring it back. Is there a way to restore this feature so that...