Windows 10: Todo app updating?

Discus and support Todo app updating? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As seen in the picture. to-do app is grayed out and i dont know why. I already checked if its outdated but ms store says all my apps is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ºINSIDEº, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Todo app updating?

Todo app updating? e3794c95-d55d-4058-b8ad-0ed94f090f4f?upload=true.png

As seen in the picture. to-do app is grayed out and i dont know why. I already checked if its outdated but ms store says all my apps is updated so I dont know whats the possible reason for it.

:)

ºINSIDEº, Dec 4, 2018

2. ToDo shortcut on Home Screen

i am a big fan of todo lists

and i just got my new n79. I was dissapointed to see that i couldn't get a shortcut for the nokia todo app on my home screen. is there a way to do that?

kostis---01, Dec 4, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Todo app updating? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Todo app updating?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Todo app updating? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Todo app updating?

1. Todo app updating? - Similar Threads - Todo app updating

2. Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.: Trying to run a backup of my C: drive. Backup program keeps complaining: “Checking the partition found errors on 1 partitions without drive letter Unknown Partition. Click '0K' to create sector by sector backup or 'Cancel' the backup.”Backup program tech support says the...
  3. Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.: Trying to run a backup of my C: drive. Backup program keeps complaining: “Checking the partition found errors on 1 partitions without drive letter Unknown Partition. Click '0K' to create sector by sector backup or 'Cancel' the backup.”Backup program tech support says the...
  4. MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop: Hello I would prefer to have the MS Todo list/task as a widget on win 10 desktop. Any help? All the widgets apps etc I found, do not have the todo widget. help please? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments]...
  5. Todo app cant sign in - windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Todo app cant sign in - windows 10 2004: Hello Community, Since I reset my computer and cant bring todo app to function. It downloads successfully but when clicking on sign in button nothing happens. I have tried the following steps without luck: Reset windows store. Reinstall todo app multiple times. reset...
  6. ToDo. Repeated reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    ToDo. Repeated reminders: Microsoft ToDo reminders. Can we have repeated reminders daily, weekly, monthly ... at a specific time that keep repeating until cancelled by me. For example I need to take medication at certain hour every day. A single reminder is no good in cases like this one....
  7. EaseUS todo backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  8. EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  9. EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  10. ToDo steps in outlook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ToDo steps in outlook?: Does Outlook not sync completely with MS ToDo? Specifically I would love if STEPS are integrated in Outlook so that I can see the steps that it takes to complete tasks, or if I can check off a Step in outlook or do you have to use the mobile/desktop app? Meaning do I know...