Windows 10: ToDo. Repeated reminders

Discus and support ToDo. Repeated reminders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft ToDo reminders. Can we have repeated reminders daily, weekly, monthly ... at a specific time that keep repeating until cancelled by me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by divoch, Aug 4, 2020.

1. divoch Win User

ToDo. Repeated reminders

Microsoft ToDo reminders.

Can we have repeated reminders daily, weekly, monthly ... at a specific time that keep repeating until cancelled by me. For example I need to take medication at certain hour every day. A single reminder is no good in cases like this one.

divoch

:)

divoch, Aug 4, 2020

2. unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you of that todo
    at the specific time via constant sound or visual notification?

how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? ('reminders') --
    and how to notify you via

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

what are the step?

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

macos best, Aug 4, 2020
  3. unsolved - how to repeat / recur todos at specific times?

1. how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? (‘reminders’)

2. and to be notify of those todos via:

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

on desktop

macos best, Aug 4, 2020
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

ToDo. Repeated reminders

Nokia C3-00. setting up a reminder that repeats every saturday

Hi rachelyyc,

Welcome to the forum!

Follow the steps below:

• Open Calendar.
    • Go to your preferred date (Saturday) then go to Options >
      Make a note
      > Reminder.
    • Set the "Repeat" to Weekly.

jekiboi20, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

ToDo. Repeated reminders

1. ToDo. Repeated reminders - Similar Threads - ToDo Repeated reminders

2. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Cortana
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  3. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  4. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop: Hello I would prefer to have the MS Todo list/task as a widget on win 10 desktop. Any help? All the widgets apps etc I found, do not have the todo widget. help please? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments]...
  6. Best todo softwares in Microsoft stores for daily assignment remindering?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best todo softwares in Microsoft stores for daily assignment remindering?: I want to get daily reminders as soon as I input the assignments with due date in MS-Teams, how can I do that? submitted by /u/djangonotlaravel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnb3oy/best_todo_softwares_in_microsoft_stores_for_daily/
  7. Reminders

Reminders: Has Microsoft removed reminders from windows 10? it seems to have completely disappeared after the last update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/4e832611-7cb3-4ce2-9162-f7868975dc85
  8. Reminder

Reminder: Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder/1687bf88-88bc-4cfa-b4d3-4c7da5ee4eb5
  9. REMINDERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMINDERS: OFTEN USE DAUGHTER'S LAPTOP WHEN VISITING HER. SHE NOW RECEIVES MY REMINDERS WHICH I SET UP ON MY DESKTOP 300 MILES AWAY. HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/62d42284-e814-48e8-b581-0cab738b31ec
  10. repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif: besides gcal, anything for repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time? (‘reminders’) and to be notify of those todos via: * constant sound (until you turn it off) * or visual notification (until you turn it off) *multiples...