Windows 10: Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

Discus and support Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ik wil graag al mijn bestanden kunnen bekijken en bewerken vanaf twee verschilldende computers in Nederand. Op de beide comouters staat dezelfde... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Willem van Leeuwen2, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

Ik wil graag al mijn bestanden kunnen bekijken en bewerken vanaf twee verschilldende computers in Nederand. Op de beide comouters staat dezelfde non-Office software. Ik wil geen links sturen aan mijzelf. Hoe leg ik dat aan?

:)

Willem van Leeuwen2, Aug 13, 2022

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Aug 13, 2022
  4. rocaw Win User

Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

1. Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters - Similar Threads - Toegang Cloud vanaf

2. Comouter says i need microsoft edge but i already have it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comouter says i need microsoft edge but i already have it: Hi my computer wont let me download for ex disney plus bc it needs to download Microsoft edge, funny thing is its already on my computer and when i went to try to install it it says its not installed but wont let me install it. Im kinda confused how i can use it for a web...
  3. My comouter not windos 8 activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My comouter not windos 8 activate: I literally have no hardware on my computer or any recovery files or anything it had 8.1 on it and it wont update and it wont even recover the 8.1 at this point...
  4. My comouter not windos 8 activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My comouter not windos 8 activate: I literally have no hardware on my computer or any recovery files or anything it had 8.1 on it and it wont update and it wont even recover the 8.1 at this point...
  5. cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud: HiWhat causes this to happen LIKE A FOG on my screenThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/3bbae470-9e55-44fd-b31a-5471e3020203
  6. cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cloud: why sometime i see Microsoft not responding when searching web pages and the screen gets a fuzzy white like a cloud is covering itthen finally opens upThank you!TIMMY2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/c5faf71f-2712-4c60-b1f2-db9ac521c5b8
  7. Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters: Ik wil graag al mijn bestanden kunnen bekijken en bewerken vanaf twee verschilldende computers in Nederand. Op de beide comouters staat dezelfde non-Office software. Ik wil geen links sturen aan mijzelf. Hoe leg ik dat aan?...
  8. transfer files from old comouter to new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer files from old comouter to new: I recently bought a new computer with windows 10. Works 9 installed just fine. How do I move the data from the old computer to the new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-old-comouter-to-new/740f7149-03d5-40ea-a3b4-6eef75929a7c"
  9. Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!: Hi, I am finally sorting, or trying to, my pictures and backing up. It seems I have two of everything. I also have, iCloud photos, iCloud Drive, and OneDrive. I have the same files repeating themselves, yet different. For example, when I plug is my WD, it show two of them...
  10. Cloud

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloud: How do I turn on Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/36db9cfc-b1b2-44af-870c-a4b9cc8b2647"