Windows 10: Toggle off the full screen mode

Discus and support Toggle off the full screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need a feature to toggle off the full screen mode because games take up almost all my screen. I can’t find Advanced Graphics options anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Erin Washington2, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Toggle off the full screen mode

I need a feature to toggle off the full screen mode because games take up almost all my screen. I can’t find Advanced Graphics options anywhere

:)

Erin Washington2, Feb 10, 2019

2. Can't toggle off Tablet Mode after turning it on.

Peter, I've at last found the answer.

• Click notifications, bottom right hand corner
    • select all settings
    • select "start" options on the left
    • Toggle off "Use Start full screen"

AND IT WORKS. TRIED IT ON TWO SYSTEMS.

Took me more than 6 months to work this out. I am so pleased.

Can't
    toggle off Tablet Mode after turning it on.
    solved.

I hope the search engines pick this up.

This is on Windows 10 1607 anniversary edition. I've only tried this since I upgraded so don't know if the method is the same on 1511 edition, but should be the same setting.

george orlebar, Feb 10, 2019
  3. gjs1949 Win User
    Flight mode toggle

Thanks for the response, but that only works on my laptop, which has a dedicated key to toggle flight mode anyway.

The action suggested does not work on my desktop as the flight mode tile does not appear.

FWIW I am not using the Ethernet port on my desktop system to connect to my router, I'm using a WiFi card, hence the requirement for the toggle on my desktop system.

I have tried disabling the Ethernet but it doesn't make any difference, the flight mode tile does not appear.

gjs1949, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Toggle off the full screen mode

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Toggle off the full screen mode

1. Toggle off the full screen mode - Similar Threads - Toggle off full

2. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable F11 key toggling full screen.: I would like to disable the F11 key from toggling full screen. I have other programs that require use of that key and while it will perform the in-program function assigned it also toggles in and out of full screen.I've read elsewhere disabling ForceV2 in the registry editor...
  3. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable F11 key toggling full screen.: I would like to disable the F11 key from toggling full screen. I have other programs that require use of that key and while it will perform the in-program function assigned it also toggles in and out of full screen.I've read elsewhere disabling ForceV2 in the registry editor...
  4. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  6. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  7. Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode: I have "Use Start full screen" "Off" and it still goes to full screen in tablet mode with minimize, maximize icons missing and no sizing handles. 116684
  8. Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings: Hello, For some reason the Airplane mode setting can not be turned off in Network and Internet Settings, Network setting from taskbar, or Action center from taskbar. I am using my desktop and will never have it on an airplane. However, the computer does have a wifi adapter...
  9. toggle screen on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle screen on/off: Hi, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 5555. Is there any way I can flip my screen on/off with a single key? I don't wont to "sleep" the laptop, just Hide my screen info (and Show again). Like when someone is looking over my shoulder or something... Any ideas???...
  10. Toggle Full Screen Mode On and Off in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Toggle Full Screen Mode On and Off in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Toggle Full Screen Mode On and Off in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Toggle Full Screen Mode On and Off in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...