Windows 10: Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

Discus and support Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MiMat_939, Dec 2, 2023.

1. MiMat_939 Win User

Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type in polish. I also installed the polish 214 keyboard but that didn't work too. Whats strange is that I can select between English US, Polish 214 and English Australia on my taskbar icon but when i choose polish as the language, it switches back to english US after a short while.Also I cant seem to upload images to

:)

MiMat_939, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Language input

My display language is English (and I prefer it this way) but when it comes to input, I only need Polish (Programmers) and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well, let's say it just doesn't work :/

I frequently need to change my keyboards between Polish and Hebrew and it is so annoying that I always get the 3rd keyboard (for English). I couldn't get rid of an English input method in the system settings entirely although I wish I could. A half-way remedy was changing the English input method to Polish keyboard (so I don't accidentally type in Polish with some letters simply missing from the text) but in this way I still get 3 keyboards, just 2 of them are Polish and one is Hebrew. Theoretically works well enough but it's still far from being perfect.

So here comes my question: do you have any ideas on how to have just two keyboard input options (Polish Programmers (POL) and Hebrew (עבר)), all while still being able to keep English as my PC's display language (but with no keyboard)?

Pls, help :/

MattShlomo, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

Keyboard in input field problem (not english nor french)

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the keyboard language. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer\keyboard?

2. Have you tried connecting other keyboards and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to remove the other keyboard languages apart from English Language
    and check if the issue still persists.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Windows + X and then select Control Panel
    • Select Languages.
    • In Keyboard layout select the language.
    • Select the other languages apart from the English language in the input method and then select Remove.
    Please reply us back if the issue still persists. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

1. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish - Similar Threads - Toggling Keyboard input

2. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  3. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  4. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  5. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Hangul/English Toggle on keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hangul/English Toggle on keyboard.: I have the Korean IME installed, and completely know how to use the keyboard. Is there a shortcut to toggle between keyboards though? Because clicking the A side of the toggle is always not the best way for me, when I'm typing something long, it would be much easier if I...
  7. Hangul/English Toggle on keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hangul/English Toggle on keyboard.: I have the Korean IME installed, and completely know how to use the keyboard. Is there a shortcut to toggle between keyboards though? Because clicking the A side of the toggle is always not the best way for me, when I'm typing something long, it would be much easier if I...
  8. duplication of the English input language

duplication of the English input language: Hi Community! When I want to change input language, using 'window' + 'space', I can now see a 'duplication' of the English option even though my setting says there should only be one English and one Swedish option see image. Can someone explain how I get rid of this...
  9. change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English

change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English: Windows 10 makes it easy to change languages. However, most of the computer sold in Poland has Windows 10 PL operating system that display in Polish. But I still can use English language except when I search in Control Panel or other operating system they all display in...
  10. Keyboard language - wont toggle language

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard language - wont toggle language: I have a Korean keyboard installed and when I use windows key and space bar it toggles keyboard but not input language.. i have to manually click on icon next to it - A or 가, to get the correct language, It was working for all of 5 minutes the other day when I figured out...