Windows 10: Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in

Discus and support Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A while back I plugged my Droid into the USB. I told the popup to do nothing when I plugged the phone in. I now want to connect it but can't figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonBerg1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. RonBerg1 Win User

Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in

A while back I plugged my Droid into the USB. I told the popup to do nothing when I plugged the phone in. I now want to connect it but can't figure out how. Any Ideas?

:)

RonBerg1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Feb 14, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in

1. Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in - Similar Threads - Told nothing plug

2. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.: I checked everything on the outside I think but nothing happening when I plug in my ethernet cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugged-in-my-ethernet-cord-to-my-windows/24f630a4-3332-472e-a510-8fb92df5ad33
  3. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.: I checked everything on the outside I think but nothing happening when I plug in my ethernet cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugged-in-my-ethernet-cord-to-my-windows/24f630a4-3332-472e-a510-8fb92df5ad33
  4. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...: So today I went to log into my computer, it told me to reset my PIN and make a new one, so I obliged but when I logged in, a bunch of apps from my school computers that I haven't installed before popped up. I don't know what happened, I tried to see if I was logged in so I...
  6. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...: So today I went to log into my computer, it told me to reset my PIN and make a new one, so I obliged but when I logged in, a bunch of apps from my school computers that I haven't installed before popped up. I don't know what happened, I tried to see if I was logged in so I...
  7. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. nothing i plug in is recognised

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nothing i plug in is recognised: why why why, former systems prior to 10 used to recognise new hardware and upload the driver automatically now i spend hours trying to get stuff recognised and never have success. It is very annoying and if there was an alternative i would jump on it. You continually upgrade...
  9. droid turbo

droid turbo: Im trying to import photos from my droid turbo but it is only finding the ones from the current month. Is there a setting im missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/droid-turbo/8bdd38fc-8ea4-46f8-88f7-b2c7c83ab56c
  10. My Computer Sleeps when I told it not to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Sleeps when I told it not to: Hello guys. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15iKB and Windows 10 v1803. My power plan is set to high performance. My computer is set not to sleep, although when I make it set to sleep mode, it continues to sleep when I turn it back on. The problem is gone when I restart though,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do nothing when plug usb