Windows 10: Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

Discus and support Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I'm playing a game called Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and it keeps freezing and then 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamS23, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

Hello,

I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I'm playing a game called Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and it keeps freezing and then 2-3 seconds later it will CTD, and this is what I've found in the event log:

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Response: Not available

Cab Id: ddb7c73d-d16b-4d12-9d6e-c4169a08b617

Problem signature:

P1: 141

P2: ffffa48d0645b460

P3: fffff80758b1c188

P4: 0

P5: 2fd8

P6: 10_0_19041

P7: 0_0

P8: 768_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20201027-1928.dmp

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-84585828-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDEE.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDEF.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDFE.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBE1E.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_141_cfd24d3936e04f1d9918a9957c58c82ceaf46c_00000000_cab_c623cd76-bf1c-4f34-b60a-a4530b18510d

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: c623cd76-bf1c-4f34-b60a-a4530b18510d

Report Status: 4

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

I do not have these files:

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20201027-1928.dmp

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-84585828-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDFE.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBE1E.tmp.txt

I do however have these files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDEE.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBDEF.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_141_cfd24d3936e04f1d9918a9957c58c82ceaf46c_00000000_cab_c623cd76-bf1c-4f34-b60a-a4530b18510d

Time stamp as of 19:57 10/27/2020.

I am and current on my GPU drivers and all of my Windows Updates that I can possibly get. Running the game in windows mode, windows full screen mode, full screen mode, DX11 and DX 12 all produce the same results except full screen mode

it some how CTD's way more that way. Average game time 40-50 minutes. Full screen mode around like 10-20 minutes. This event "ONLY HAPPENS WITH THIS GAME".

PC specs::

Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X 8-Core Processor

Memory: 32768MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER /Version 456.71

Windows 10 /Version 2004

OS build 19041.572

I have a more detailed file of my system specs from using DXDIAG. If you like that let me know.

:)

WilliamS23, Oct 27, 2020
  2. worf105 Win User

Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra.

Hope you all enjoy.

Part 1:
    qXuOeKWbi7U
    Part 2:
    ggg8tizcfAw
    Part 3: (Terrible standard of game play on my behalf struggling to finish mission)
    bFLR3co7y94
    Part 4: (Getting better, just)
    JqAGHVl3lNU
    Part 5:
    txojhywpwpg
    Part 6:
    3oskQ8MqrhQ
    Part 7:
    xSHUTcTXkKs
    Part 8: (Last)
    GxzpLO0UQCg

That was Tom Clancy's The Division. I have played enough of this game to know it is well worth buying. I am considering purchasing this game as the free 6 hour play through was very enjoyable. I have several other games I would like to show here. Hope you all enjoyed these small videos.

worf105, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold

Source: The Division Xbox One Free Weekend Begins Today for Xbox Live Gold Members - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold Xbox

Source: The Division Xbox One Free Weekend Begins Today for Xbox Live Gold Members - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

1. Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash - Similar Threads - Tom Clancy Division

2. Live Kernel Event Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event Crash: Hi,Just had a crash again, I have had the same crash at least 5-6 times now. hopefull somebody can help me diagnose this. Ive been getting minor graphical glitches small squares of glitched looking pixels on screen and sometimes in games it loads weird textures on objects and...
  3. Live Kernel Event Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Kernel Event Crash: Hi,Just had a crash again, I have had the same crash at least 5-6 times now. hopefull somebody can help me diagnose this. Ive been getting minor graphical glitches small squares of glitched looking pixels on screen and sometimes in games it loads weird textures on objects and...
  4. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division: So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur on my machine. How do i fix these game crashes because im forced to use DX11 until either windows posts a fix because i don't...
  5. I have Blue screen Kernel Security Check Failure when launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Blue screen Kernel Security Check Failure when launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...: Following the title. I have search for related case and I see that dump file is needed for verify. So, I have uploaded dump file here. Hope you can help me. Thanks. PS. I use windows 10 for education....
  6. Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL: Just purchased MSI Trident X 9Plus Desktop. Installed the game Division and ran it and fail to start because of missing XInput1_3.DLL Windows 10 were updated and nVidia driver was updated to the latest driver. DirectX12 was installed. Ran DxDiag tool and didn't show any...
  7. Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Xbox Live Gold members can play Tom Clancy’s The Division for free on Xbox One starting today from September 13 to September 16, making this weekend the perfect time to take to the snowy streets of disaster-ravaged Manhattan, fight neighborhood-to-neighborhood...
  8. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...
  9. BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division

BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division: happens when im play division and when coping files from one HDD to another 57590
  10. BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when using these programs. As a preface, I have used memtest86, no errors. I have used HDTune, no errors. I have used Prime95, no errors. All my drivers have been reinstalled. I did a fresh install of windows through automatic repair, still...