Windows 10: tom run

Discus and support tom run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my grandson loves to play tom run, since ive updated my lap top the game comes on but no coins appear. can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PennyFlynn1, Nov 29, 2019.

1. tom run

my grandson loves to play tom run, since ive updated my lap top the game comes on but no coins appear.

can you help?

:)

PennyFlynn1, Nov 29, 2019

2. Connectivity to Tom Tom

Hi I'm a newbie too.

I had trouble getting my 6300 to connect to my Tom Tom One for the Traffic service.

I phoned T Mobile who said they didn't support the Tom Tom service. When I told them it was just the standard GPRS service they clammed up.

When I phoned Tom Tom they said the 6300 was not on their approved list and therefore it wouldn't work. I pointed out that their list hadn't been updated for a year or so and most listed phones are no longer available. They clammed up too.

I was trying to use the auto set up system on the Tom Tom at home and noticed that the signal wasn't too good. So I moved to a better location and lo and behold it all worked beautifully.

That was OK for two or three weeks but on Easter Monday it all went wrong. Driving down the A1 to Newark that morning Traffic worked fine. On the return journey in the afternoon Tom Tom kept trying to update but got no info. and eventually gave up and 'parked'
    the Traffic service with a red cross through it.

The Traffic service hasn't worked since then. It keeps trying to connect but after a while it gives up.

I can't work out why it worked well for a while and then stopped.

I daren't try Tom Tom or T Mobile help desk as they're absolutely useless and just send you round in circles.

Can anyone here suggest a solution?

Andy

allhale---01, Nov 29, 2019
  3. nokia 6230i to tom tom go 700

hi,all i'm hoping someone can help me this is my first time on the site. I have successfully connected my nokia 6230i via the bluetooth to tom tom go 700, but when I touch the screen on the tom tom to "get numbers from phone" the tom tom shows "this feature
    is not supported" I have checked on the tom tom site and my phone is listed as being compatible with this model of tom tom, I am at a loss as to my next step to attempt to extract phone names and numbers to tom tom, other people I have spoken with assure me
    their names and numbers have been transferred at the touch of a button, i'm wondering if something on my phone is set to not enable me to do this in error. please help before i go mad. thank you

mrplough1952, Nov 29, 2019
  4. tom run

Connectivity to Tom Tom

Hi list my name is Alan and I'm new to the list. I'm trying to buy a Nokia phone, (not too expensive), that I can connect to Tom Tom One XL in order to obtain Tom Tom Traffic. I know very little about mobile phones; at my age technology leaves me bewildered.
    Does anyone know if the Nokia 6300 would do the job please?

catrescuer, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

tom run

1. tom run - Similar Threads - tom run

2. BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game: Hello my name is Serkan. Sometimes the operating system crashes while I try to load the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on Vulkan launch sending me to a BSoD. I tried to reinstall it, updating gpu but not worked.This is my laptop :...
  3. BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game: Hello my name is Serkan. Sometimes the operating system crashes while I try to load the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on Vulkan launch sending me to a BSoD. I tried to reinstall it, updating gpu but not worked.This is my laptop :...
  4. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the correct product key. How do i find the correct product or how do i activate windows on my pc....
  5. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the correct product key. How do i find the correct product or how do i activate windows on my pc....
  6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  8. I have Blue screen Kernel Security Check Failure when launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Blue screen Kernel Security Check Failure when launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...: Following the title. I have search for related case and I see that dump file is needed for verify. So, I have uploaded dump file here. Hope you can help me. Thanks. PS. I use windows 10 for education....
  9. New pc having problem installing windows for the second tom after power went out the first...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New pc having problem installing windows for the second tom after power went out the first...: I just built a new pc and i was installing windows on it when my power went out. I have tried reinstalling it, but i get to the part that says getting ready then I lose display on the monitor. submitted by /u/George_SNDR [link] [comments]...
  10. Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL: Just purchased MSI Trident X 9Plus Desktop. Installed the game Division and ran it and fail to start because of missing XInput1_3.DLL Windows 10 were updated and nVidia driver was updated to the latest driver. DirectX12 was installed. Ran DxDiag tool and didn't show any...