Windows 10: TomTom MyDrive Connect

Discus and support TomTom MyDrive Connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When opening TomTom MyDrive Connect I get an error message 'No Internet connection'. Selecting a different Web address, it opens normally. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JLI(14), Oct 22, 2018.

1. JLI(14) Win User

TomTom MyDrive Connect

When opening TomTom MyDrive Connect I get an error message 'No Internet connection'. Selecting a different Web address, it opens normally. I uninstalled TomTom MyDrive Connect and downloaded it again with the same results as mentioned. Any assistance to solve this problem will be appreciated.

:)

JLI(14), Oct 22, 2018

2. MyDrive Connect for satnav.

since I updated to Windows 10 I cannot connect to MyDrive Connect for my TomTom Start 20 satnav. How can I make it "available" again?

UltanMcCaffrey, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Update TomTom Start 10

How do I make available for my TomTom Start 10 the MyDrive connect on Windows 10?

UltanMcCaffrey, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Wellgarth Win User

TomTom MyDrive Connect

tomtom my drive connect

Have done all the above. Strangely none of the compatibility options work. Drivers are up to date but MyDrive Connect is not shown as yet compatible with Windows 10. TomTom engineer is working on it by investigating whiat is happening using a log of running
    the program but has yet to come up with any ideas.

Will keep everyone up to date if I make any further progress. Any ideas yourselves?

Thanks

Since an upgrade from Kaspersky to their protection software a number of my issues, including the TomTom Connect problem have mysteriously disappeared. Can only think it is something to do with their firewall, with the old version causing problems that didn't
    happen with 8.1.

Thanks for the help.

Wellgarth, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

TomTom MyDrive Connect

1. TomTom MyDrive Connect - Similar Threads - TomTom MyDrive Connect

2. TomTom Satnav Wouldn't Update When Connected To My PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TomTom Satnav Wouldn't Update When Connected To My PC: I bought a new TomTom Go Essential 5" satnav with European maps. I have an Acer Aspire desktop pc. When I intially did the setup on the satnav it asked if I wanted to update maps, speed cameras, etc. I connected the satnav via USB to my pc to update through the TomTom Mydrive...
  3. TomTom Satnav Wouldn't Update When Connected To My PC

in Windows 10 Support
    TomTom Satnav Wouldn't Update When Connected To My PC: I bought a new TomTom Go Essential 5" satnav with European maps. I have an Acer Aspire desktop pc. When I intially did the setup on the satnav it asked if I wanted to update maps, speed cameras, etc. I connected the satnav via USB to my pc to update through the TomTom Mydrive...
  4. Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE: I own a Surface Pro 4. Since the day I purchased it I have been unable to update my TOMTOM GPS DEVICE plugged in to the USB port using wifi. The device will initially "connect" but within seconds "disconnect". The situation is long standing but as far as I can tell, no...
  5. TomTom is no longer recognised

TomTom is no longer recognised: Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized. * Original title: my tomtom is no longer recognised...
  6. my tomtom is no longer recognised

my tomtom is no longer recognised: Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized....
  7. is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS: looking for a app for my computer for Tomtom gps mydrive,does anyone know where to get it at.Thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-app-for-tomtom-my-drive-gps/378a03c3-120a-418b-9b48-096c7010b879
  8. TomTom Sports Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TomTom Sports Won't Install: Everytime I'm trying to install TomTom Sports, it says during extraction "Extract: error writing file to Qt5Gui.dll" I'm on a Windows 10 32-bit laptop....
  9. Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...
  10. Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i connect my tomtom to the internet

2. tom tom go 5000 says no internet

3. windows 1903 tomtom mydrive connect driver error 10

4. no internet connection mydrive connect tomtom windows firewall,
  5. tomtom mydrive GO 5000 windows 10 connect problem,
  6. mydrive connect and no internet connection and no internet,
  7. no internet connection mydrive connect tomtom