Windows 10: ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค

Discus and support ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ทำไมต้องใส่พาสเวิร์ดตลอดเวลา แล้วยังเข้าไม่ได้ แก้ไขได้อย่างไร ทำ windows Credentials แล้วก็ยังไม่หาย... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WorachatSuwannasuk, Feb 25, 2021.

1. ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค

ทำไมต้องใส่พาสเวิร์ดตลอดเวลา แล้วยังเข้าไม่ได้ แก้ไขได้อย่างไร ทำ windows Credentials แล้วก็ยังไม่หาย

:)

WorachatSuwannasuk, Feb 25, 2021

2. Network attached storage (NAS)

OKAY... I get the laptop thru all the updates by using the troubleshooter. Now I still cannot see my NAS in file explorer BUT there is one file listed in quick access that is on the NAS. If I open file location I can see everything on the NAS (WOOHOO)
    but if I close file explorer and reopen it the NAS does not appear(?).

I am sure there is a small tweak that needs to be made but at least if I don't loose the quick access I will be able to access my files.

One step forward!!!!

Thanks,

Len

p.s. still working on the desktop ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค :(

LenKopecky, Feb 25, 2021
  3. NAS Storage build 1803

My NAS storage shows videos, photos and music but these days it seems as though windows 10 has lost it's support of all file types that a persons network storage unit would store, like documents of various types ex. pdf, doc, txt so on and forth. I usually
    keep updated copies of sharkscodecs, 7zip, srecorder, nvidia, motherboard drivers, coreTemp needless to say the list is huge and windows only seems to support media type file and not program stuff. I forgot to mention I uninstalled explorer 11 but I doubt
    that is the real problem with file explorer and NAS.

choliebrown, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค

Should I go for a NAS?

1. How many PC's need access to the data?
    2. Are you streaming data to TV's or mobile devices?
    3. Do you need to access the data whilst the PC is off

If you are not thinking of any of the above I would suggest that 8TB of storage On the PC and sufficient Backup Space external to it would be fine, and more cost effective.

If you are intending any of the above and especially Number 3 then a NAS looks more appropriate

Barman58, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค

1. ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas storage คอมพิวเตอร์มองไม่เห็นในเน็ตเวิร์ค - Similar Threads - ต้องการแชร์ไฟล์ในบ้าน ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับ nas

2. Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors: Hello fellow Microsoft Community Members,Image: ERROR for a fingerprint encrypted file TOFP why can't I transfer this file is this a standard finger print encrypted file? It would still be encrypted my fingerprint does not changeI wanted to talk about NAS systems, and...
  3. Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors: Hello fellow Microsoft Community Members,I wanted to talk about NAS systems, and bitlocker issues, One must decrypt bitlocker files to store them in the NAS as it is outside the system. However the main issues is we are forced to select yes for all the folders that are being...
  4. Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network Attached Storage NAS and Errors: Hello fellow Microsoft Community Members,I wanted to talk about NAS systems, and bitlocker issues, One must decrypt bitlocker files to store them in the NAS as it is outside the system. However the main issues is we are forced to select yes for all the folders that are being...
  5. Network Attached Storage NAS Permissions Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Attached Storage NAS Permissions Issues: I have a Seagate Personnel Cloud NAS device. When attempting to delete files or folders I receive the error message "You need permission to perform this action". The Seagate tech who I consulted with directed me to a Microsoft solution to the problem at :...
  6. Network attached storage (NAS)

Network attached storage (NAS): I have a D-Link DNS-325 NAS and now I can not see the disk in file explorer. I have tried several solutions but nothing works. This NAS is where I do all my backups plus store all of my photos and videos. I know the NAS is working as I did a backup today and all went fine....
  7. Network Attached Storage (NAS) recommendations

Network Attached Storage (NAS) recommendations: From another thread I posted about accessing the c$ on computers on my network, an idea formed. What if I just had a NAS setup, then any computer on my network (including visitors to the house), can access data. Now I am looking for suggestions on a decent NAS, with network...
  8. Network Attached Storage (NAS) recommendations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Attached Storage (NAS) recommendations: From another thread I posted about accessing the c$ on computers on my network, an idea formed. What if I just had a NAS setup, then any computer on my network (including visitors to the house), can access data. Now I am looking for suggestions on a decent NAS, with network...
  9. Windows Explorer Can't Access NAS Storage

Windows Explorer Can't Access NAS Storage: I have a WD EX2Ultra NAS on my home network. Everything worked perfectly until a recent Windows 10 update to Version 1703 Build 15063.540 on my laptop. Now my Windows 10 laptop cannot access the HDs in the NAS. But, my wife's Windows 7 desktop still has access to the NAS HDs....
  10. More storage - NAS or enclosure via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    More storage - NAS or enclosure via USB: Hi there I'm needing more HDD storage. Can't decide whether dedicated NAS storage -- expensive -- even 2 bay (empty no HDD supplied) costs around 150 - 200 USD or use a much cheaper external storage box with SATA/ USB3 connectors. I have 2 X spare USB3 connectors on...