Windows 10: Tonor Q9 USB mic prevents USB devices from functioning

Discus and support Tonor Q9 USB mic prevents USB devices from functioning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all!I bought a Tonor Q9 Microphone awhile back, and it worked somewhat well. I have been having some issues with it recently however, and I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fprime-_-, May 6, 2021.

1. Fprime-_- Win User

Tonor Q9 USB mic prevents USB devices from functioning

Hey all!I bought a Tonor Q9 Microphone awhile back, and it worked somewhat well. I have been having some issues with it recently however, and I wanted to see if anyone could help. So basically, any USB devices I plug in will always work, and never malfunction, but whenever I plug in my Tonor Q9 with any other devices also plugged in, it prevents them from working until I restart my computer the mic will also not function. All drivers are up to date, and power supply is adequate.SPECS:CPU: Ryzen 5 2600Motherboard: Asus B450GPU: Zotac GTX 1070RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGBPSU: 80+ Gold 700 watt n

:)

Fprime-_-, May 6, 2021

2. USB mic not working

I recently bought a new microphone. (TONOR USB Microphone kit Q9). When using it it will work for a while until tabbing out or updating the mic in someway which will cause it to stop working and when looking at the volume it will be fixed at a point. I've
    used troubleshooting and seen if there is updated drivers none of these have managed to improve it.

I've used other USB microphones just fine and have had no problems so its specific to this one microphone somehow

Id really appreciate help as I've been stressing for a while about fixing it.

OrionPhoenix947, May 6, 2021
  3. windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 6, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Tonor Q9 USB mic prevents USB devices from functioning - Similar Threads - Tonor USB mic

2. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep: I'm running Windows 10 [0] via Apple Boot Camp on a 2016 Macbook Pro. I have display [1] connected to my MBP over the certified TB3 cable. That display has a built-in USB Hub with USB-C ports. My Logi Bolt receiver is connected to the hub and a mouse and keyboard are paired...
  3. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep: I'm running Windows 10 [0] via Apple Boot Camp on a 2016 Macbook Pro. I have display [1] connected to my MBP over the certified TB3 cable. That display has a built-in USB Hub with USB-C ports. My Logi Bolt receiver is connected to the hub and a mouse and keyboard are paired...
  4. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB device not recognized error but USB port functioning normally.

USB device not recognized error but USB port functioning normally.: I'm getting the error:USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it.However, the USB device works fine on the USB port that was used.Additionally, I'm suddenly getting both camera and microphone...
  6. USB device prevents windows from screensaver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB device prevents windows from screensaver.: Hi guys, I have FIO Kunlun external USB DAC, and it prevents my screensavers to initialize. I have a lot of screens and it really hurts my electric bill :) can't think of a good solution... any ideas? *Turn off sound card is a bad idea, because it will mess software what is...
  7. Mic Tonor Q9 - Windows 10 Home & MS Teams

Mic Tonor Q9 - Windows 10 Home & MS Teams: Hello I just bought a microphone Tonor Q9. It works, but it doesn't work for long: it loses levels after a while. I've searched the web for answers, and I've done what I've found which is not much. All suggestions go around the settings. Initially, I thought the problem...
  8. Prevent Usb / Windows from automaticaly assigning USB letters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent Usb / Windows from automaticaly assigning USB letters: Hello, Is there a way to prevent a usb stick / usb volume from getting an automatical letter on an Windows machine? submitted by /u/xlogiic2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/elgubd/prevent_usb_windows_from_automaticaly_assigning/
  9. USB mic

USB mic: I purchased a new USB mic and installed it on my PC. However, I received a message that my device is not compatible and I need to record using Desktop, PC, or iPad device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic/b0a6421f-029f-4b4d-a468-cec68b29be99
  10. USB Audio Device Not Functioning

USB Audio Device Not Functioning: I recently received a new microphone that is plugged in via USB, unfortunately the drivers refuse to install, every time I go to update the drivers it says an error has occurred. I've restarted my computer countless times and updated all the things I possibly could. I know...