Windows 10: Tons of 4625 Errors, "An account failed to log on."

Discus and support Tons of 4625 Errors, "An account failed to log on." in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix errors on my computer by looking through event viewer. I saw error 4625, "An account failed to log on." This seems to be the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anston06, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Anston06 Win User

Tons of 4625 Errors, "An account failed to log on."

I have been trying to fix errors on my computer by looking through event viewer. I saw error 4625, "An account failed to log on." This seems to be the worst one. It doesn't effect usage much, but I would like to fix it. It accumulated up to thousands. When I deleted it, instantly there were 24.

Security ID: NULL SID.

Account Name: administrator

Failure Reason: Unknown user name or bad password.

Sub Status: 0xC000006A

:)

Anston06, Nov 24, 2020
  2. KarlosMar Win User

Event 4625, An account failed to log on in Server

I have two servers one on windows server 2012 R2 and the other on windows server 2012, under a domain.

When authenticating via Remote Desktop with local accounts.

Authentication and login to the servers is satisfactory, however both servers report to me (An account failed to log on) Id Event 4625 login failed in the event viewer in domain controller.

The security area has asked me for an explanation of why this happens and if it is possible to correct it.

What I do?

KarlosMar, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Shozdeh Win User
    Microsoft Log Event ID 4625 - Multiple logins failed account ended with $

Recently, we discovered that in some unknown cases windows generates multiple logons failed (log id 4625). In all cases, the linked account name ended with $ that means computer account login failed. Also based on our tries, we didn't recognize
    any problem in communication between active directory (AD) and the client sides.

My questions are:

- How and why does windows generate this types of logon failed events (when their account name ended with $)?

- How can we solve them?

Shozdeh, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Anto K O Win User

Event 4625

event id 4625 not been logged in servers (server 2012 r2 standard) when the failed logon attempt via rdp.

Anto K O, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Tons of 4625 Errors, "An account failed to log on." - Similar Threads - Tons 4625 Errors

2. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  3. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  4. Event ID 4625

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 4625: Hi, Can some help me. I looked for possible solution and locate the root caused but unfortunately still having a lot of failed login. Thanks in advanced.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  5. Event ID 4625

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 4625: Hi, Can some help me. I looked for possible solution and locate the root caused but unfortunately still having a lot of failed login. Thanks in advanced.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. Event ID 4625

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Account Logging in Error 0x8007015a

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Logging in Error 0x8007015a: When I try to verify my identity under "Account", "Your Info". It does nothing. Literally, no popup windows or anything. When I try to verify my identity under "Sync your settings", "Individual sync settings", a window pops up that tries to sign me in, but then gives the...
  8. An account failed to log on and more...

in Windows 10 Support
    An account failed to log on and more...: I bought an Acer A114-31 laptop that had Windows 10 Pro S installed (a big crap !!!). The same day I switched to Windows 10 Pro. Since then nothing works ... I have been with the laptop (it is under warranty) at the service 5 or 6 times. They installed and reinstalled Windows...
  9. TONS of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    TONS of errors in event viewer: I just clean installed my windows, and have not made any changes as to what would cause these errors.... but in event viewer, since install on the 29th, i have 800 errors and warnings. ive noticed on my other PC that i just installed 10 on yesterday, it too has 300 errors and...
  10. A ton of error's

in Windows 10 Support
    A ton of error's: well I have a lot of issues with my computer so I did a error log with sfc /scannow and it gave me this log I have to upload it sorry about that the reason why I have to upload it is because it wont work with this website or pastebin anyway here is the log also the reason I...