Windows 10: Tons of Event ID 10 with 0x80041010 errors

Discus and support Tons of Event ID 10 with 0x80041010 errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Suddenly I am getting hundreds of Event ID 10 errors, every hour. They are all the same, containing the following message: Event filter with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TomasL, Jun 2, 2016.

1. TomasL Win User

Tons of Event ID 10 with 0x80041010 errors

Suddenly I am getting hundreds of Event ID 10 errors, every hour.

They are all the same, containing the following message:

Would like to find a solution for this.

:)

TomasL, Jun 2, 2016

2. Event Viewer Error

Hi Jeffrey,

To get the most updated information and accurate answer for your concern on event viewer error, we encourage you to post this inquiry to one of our advanced website called Technet. You may get in touch with them using the link provided below:

Event ID 10 with error 0x80041010

Feel free to post other inquiries.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Event Viewer Error

All of the sudden in event viewer I started receiving:

Event ID: 10

Source: WMI

Log: Application

Last Hour: 327

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceOperationEvent WITHIN 10 WHERE (TargetInstance ISA 'Msvm_ExternalEthernetPort') OR (TargetInstance ISA 'Msvm_VLANEndpoint') OR (TargetInstance ISA 'Msvm_SyntheticEthernetPort') OR (TargetInstance ISA 'Msvm_ComputerSystem')
    OR (TargetInstance ISA 'Msvm_EthernetSwitchPortVlanSettingData')" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/virtualization/v2" because of error 0x80041010. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

My system is running perfectly fine in all aspects

I have done all the mundane things IE: chkdsk, sfc and numerous others and they all return no errors

jeffreydun, Jun 2, 2016
  4. IanSeaton Win User

After installing the Hyper-V Virtual Switch Manager I started getting these too...

stopping and disabling "Intel(R) PROSet Monitoring Service" fixed it on my machine.

sc stop "Intel(R) PROSet Monitoring Service"
    sc config "Intel(R) PROSet Monitoring Service" start= disabled

Qudos to these guys for the solution:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...m=w81previtpro

IanSeaton, Jul 26, 2016
  5. TomasL Win User
    That solved the problem for me to.

TomasL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tons of Event ID 10 with 0x80041010 errors - Similar Threads - Tons Event 0x80041010

2. CCMSetup Failed with Error Code 0x80041010

in Windows 10 News
    CCMSetup Failed with Error Code 0x80041010: [IMG]In pursuit of installing the SCCM on the client’s computer, errors might be encountered in multiple scenarios. The details of the errors during installation are recorded in the CCMsetup.log file on the client end, along with the specific error codes. The CCMSetup Failed...
  3. Event ID Error 1014

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 1014: Keep getting a lot of these (Win10 Pro 1909) and all the answers googling around are ages old. ex: Check your %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\ directory for a "hosts" file, if it doesn't exists create it and add 127.0.0.1 localhost to the file then save. If you do have the...
  4. Windows 10 Error event id 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Error event id 10: Every 11 seconds i am getting a error report What is causing this? This is from the event viewer Event filter with query "//./root/virtualization" could not be reactivated in namespace "SELECT * FROM __InstanceOperationEvent WITHIN 10 WHERE TargetInstance ISA...
  5. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...
  6. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  7. TONS of errors in event viewer

TONS of errors in event viewer: I just clean installed my windows, and have not made any changes as to what would cause these errors.... but in event viewer, since install on the 29th, i have 800 errors and warnings. ive noticed on my other PC that i just installed 10 on yesterday, it too has 300 errors and...
  8. Event ID 10016

Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  9. Tons of comruntime error 10031 in event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Tons of comruntime error 10031 in event viewer: Ever since I did the latest updates on Tuesday...I've been getting tons of comruntime error 10031. It happens when the computer is idle and I noticed the hard drive light is steady on..I did some googling, but didn't find much...mostly on a server computer which I don't have....
  10. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...