Windows 10: Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve

Discus and support Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey folks, ever since I installed 10, I've had a VERY slow computer and upon digging in a little bit found the following (see attached). Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Subliminal, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve

Hey folks, ever since I installed 10, I've had a VERY slow computer and upon digging in a little bit found the following (see attached).

Any ideas? I took to the web to look up 'windows 10 tapoas drivers' and it mentioned openvpn...installed something and it made a ton of vpn related comm. devices, but still with the unknown devices.

Thanks!

damon
    Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve [​IMG]

:)

Subliminal, Apr 18, 2015

2. Cannot figure out how to download off 2610

The 2610 isn't designed to be connected to a computer, that is why nokia don't make a cable for it. It is not compatible with pc suite.

All thats available is 3rd party solutions and as you have already found out the don't work very well.

psychomania---01, Apr 18, 2015
  3. Cannot figure out how to download off 2610

He's just a re-seller of product - he can't help me.

If that doesn't work then what do we need to get? The Nokia USA site offers no help or discussion forums if you wondered why I'm posting here.

intheusa2008, Apr 18, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve

Try uninstalling whatever open vpn you installed. Welcome to the forums.

Thema:

Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve

1. Tons of Unknown Devices...cannot figure out how to solve - Similar Threads - Tons Unknown Devices

2. How to figure out "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to figure out "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" error?: Hello.Recently, I sometimes encountered an issue - "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" in my computer.I installed Windows 10 and I uploaded a minidump zip with the below link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gWu-LRW6W8iA6Vuh3TgyGwvdooef9oyI/view?usp=sharing...
  3. how to solve: ''Device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve: ''Device...: I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 and it has nahimic. However, there is no sound on nahimic speakers. They don't run automatically when i open the laptop. I am using the realtek speaker right now but i need to fix this problem.I updated drivers and downloaded nahimic but nothing...
  4. how to solve: ''Device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve: ''Device...: I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 and it has nahimic. However, there is no sound on nahimic speakers. They don't run automatically when i open the laptop. I am using the realtek speaker right now but i need to fix this problem.I updated drivers and downloaded nahimic but nothing...
  5. Cannot figure out how to disable the Caps Lock on-screen icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot figure out how to disable the Caps Lock on-screen icon: Hey all,I'm working with Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop.I've been trying to fix this for hours. All of a sudden, every time I turn on/off Caps Lock on my keyboard, an icon pops up in the middle of the screen. It must've been installed by the latest update since I am 100% sure...
  6. Cannot figure out how to disable the Caps Lock on-screen icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot figure out how to disable the Caps Lock on-screen icon: Hey all,I'm working with Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop.I've been trying to fix this for hours. All of a sudden, every time I turn on/off Caps Lock on my keyboard, an icon pops up in the middle of the screen. It must've been installed by the latest update since I am 100% sure...
  7. i figure out how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i figure out how to fix this: 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8...
  8. Cannot Figure Out How To Restore File History

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Figure Out How To Restore File History: I used the Windows 10 File History function to save files on my desktop to a Flash Drive. That seemed to work ok I see my documents, pictures, favorites, …. are on the Flash Drive. But I can't figure out how to restore anything. When I enter Restore File History in the...
  9. Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

in Browsers and Email
    Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??: Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Latest I'm following this link: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/41078?hl=en-GB And I get to here: Verify it's you There is something unusual about your activity. For your security, Google wants to make sure it's...
  10. ?: Cannot figure out how to adjust screen brightness :-o

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ?: Cannot figure out how to adjust screen brightness :-o: Hello everyone, I'm using an hp TouchSmart 610 All in One computer and have just recently upgraded to Windows 10. I have no idea how to adjust my screen brightness and was wondering if you might be able to help me. Ive tried looking for buttons on the monitor, going to...