Windows 10: Too big boot logo

Discus and support Too big boot logo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AHMED MALICK, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Too big boot logo

Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using UEFI mode but after Using UEFI mode the Windows 10 boot was too bigger than before and have too much width. Please help me how to get original Windows 10 boot logo back. Please help.See rotated picture

:)

AHMED MALICK, Jan 2, 2022

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 2, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jan 2, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

Too big boot logo

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Too big boot logo

1. Too big boot logo - Similar Threads - Too big boot

2. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  3. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  4. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  5. Too big boot logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too big boot logo: Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using UEFI mode but after Using UEFI mode the Windows 10 boot was too bigger than before and have too much width. Please help me how...
  6. Too big boot logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Too big boot logo: Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using UEFI mode but after Using UEFI mode the Windows 10 boot was too bigger than before and have too much width. Please help me how...
  7. Display is TOO big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  8. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  9. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...
  10. On booting the main screen letters are too big..

in Windows 10 Support
    On booting the main screen letters are too big..: Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller? I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to the screen after logged into a user but not the main screen that appear with user information. Any suggestion would be...