Windows 10: too less ram

Discus and support too less ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know unused ram is wasted ram but most of the time i find my self going to maximum ram and lagging terribly. I have 8 gb of ram and in task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sibi_1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Sibi_1 Win User

too less ram

I know unused ram is wasted ram but most of the time i find my self going to maximum ram and lagging terribly. I have 8 gb of ram and in task manager it only adds up to 1 gb but most of the time uses up 100 percent. too less ram 0353ffc4-fb0e-44df-b31f-2059a1c77ebd?upload=true.png too less ram d72fd576-44a1-48db-b129-a2b8be5c1019?upload=true.png too less ram 55b8e0d7-a2e7-46bc-a3d6-90a2de637a83?upload=true.png

too less ram d237a741-0db0-44cb-b1fc-95259b1b675b?upload=true.png

:)

Sibi_1, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 21, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin too less ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 21, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

too less ram

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

too less ram

1. too less ram - Similar Threads - too less ram

2. RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZinfoTheIdk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xq700f/ram_issue_too_much_ram_is_reserved/
  3. Less usable ram!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Less usable ram!: My computer has 2GB of ram but whenever I look at the task manager its maximum is 800 MB I tried the MSConfig trick Nothing changes And tried the bios settings i can't find it My computer is very very slow. I can only open 3 tabs in Microsoft edge. I can only open 2 windows...
  4. The usable ram is less than installed ram

in Windows 10 Customization
    The usable ram is less than installed ram: Can some one help me here! I just upgraded my laptop with SSD and RAM I used to have 4GB of ram so I changed it with 8GB stick, My laptop has only one slot for RAM after changing now it is showing that the usable memory is only 6.89 GB can anyone tell me what is going on...
  5. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  6. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  7. usaeable ram less than installed ram

usaeable ram less than installed ram: hi. so i got this problem since a couple of months ago i got an asus vivobook x505za powered with ryzen 3 2200u with vega 3 graphics i got 6gb ddr4 2400mhz of ram but only 5gb of it is useable and the remaining 1gb is set as hardware reserved memory i tried to fix it...
  8. Less ram usable

Less ram usable: Hello i have a pc with 8 gb ram installed as two sticks of 4gb. Windows 10 only sees 4gb and 2.85 gb is usable. The bios sees that their is 8gb installed. I have a older i3 cpu and a AMD Radeon 7700 graphics card (4gb) Could someone tell me how to fix this or if one of...
  9. Too much less VRAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much less VRAM...: [ATTACH]my total graphic memory is 1792 but vram is only 32.. how can I increase it ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-less-vram/3fa75ef7-bcb6-4282-b4db-51691ec705ec
  10. Less Usable RAM available

Less Usable RAM available: I have 4 GB of installed RAM but i had only 3.47 GB of RAM usable. After I reinstalled my windows (i updated it) it shows only 2.98 GB of Ram usable. Why? How may i fix it?...