Windows 10: Too long circle at first right click...

Discus and support Too long circle at first right click... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As I start my pc , after the first right click it just circles for about 5 minutes and then everything returns to fine and smooth... It happens only at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palash_donode, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Too long circle at first right click...

As I start my pc , after the first right click it just circles for about 5 minutes and then everything returns to fine and smooth... It happens only at the first right click.. plzz suggest a fix.. I have Windows 10 with 16 GB ram

submitted by /u/palash_donode
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/palash_donode, Feb 4, 2020

2. Windows Ink & Touch - Disabling "Circle" icon when Right Clicking with Wacom Tablet and Pen

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for providing me a detailed information of your concern. As I've researched about the "Circle" icon issue, it seems that you've already tried every possible workarounds to correct the said issue. Moreover, I would like verify which build is currently
    installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.

Upon further investigating, I came across through a forum suggesting additional steps to somehow disable/minimize the appearance of the "Circle" icon. Kindly refer to the steps below:

1. Launch Control Panel, change the View by to
    Small icons.

2. Select Pen and Touch, select Press and hold and click on
    Settings button.

3. This time, try to leave the box checked for Enable press and hold for right-clicking.

4. Under Duration, move the slider all the way to the right.

Although this method is not the perfect fix, this will somehow make the "Circle" icon only show up for the first time.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Why does the busy circle move for long periods of time when I right click on the mouse?

Why does the busy circle move for long periods of time when I right click on the mouse?

Original title: Linda/Busy Mouse icon gear

Linda Webb, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Too long circle at first right click...

Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Too long circle at first right click...

1. Too long circle at first right click... - Similar Threads - Too long circle

2. My right click menu is too small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My right click menu is too small.: Right click menu small than usual, it happened after I updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-menu-is-too-small/3405cef0-77a1-4eb4-8560-b23a8327e6d1
  3. My right click menu is too small.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My right click menu is too small.: Right click menu small than usual, it happened after I updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-menu-is-too-small/3405cef0-77a1-4eb4-8560-b23a8327e6d1
  4. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  5. Right click a long time to pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click a long time to pop up: To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-a-long-time-to-pop-up/e015d643-a2bc-4e6f-ab9f-bbc736bed177
  6. Right click on desktop takes long to open

Right click on desktop takes long to open: When i right click on my mouse to open the quick menu to create a file or map it takes 4 seconds to load. Any fix? submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irjhzu/right_click_on_desktop_takes_long_to_open/
  7. Right click == Blue circle (first on zip files now on all directories)

Right click == Blue circle (first on zip files now on all directories): Hi everyone- When right clicking on a zip folder to extract files, i am getting a blue circle that is only cured by restarting windows explorer. I have tried to clear out the regedit and a couple of workarounds i found online, but nothing has seemed to work. Please help....
  8. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load: Hi everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now which is as stated in the title. Whenever I right click on an image file (jpg, png, bmp) it takes like a minute to load. The cursor turns into the loading icon but I can still use other softwares or apps like...
  9. Right Click > New list, taking too long to appear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click > New list, taking too long to appear.: When I right-click any where, then hover mouse over New, it takes some time to view the list. I've tried lots of solutions but nothing works....
  10. Blue Circle on Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Circle on Right Click: Ok so this isn't a big issue but it's driving me nuts. I run the latest version of Windows 10 64 Bit. I have 4 disks in my computer. 3 SSDs and 1 HDD. Every time I log in I can right click anywhere I want with no issue. But if I choose to right the HDD under my computer I...