Windows 10: Too Long to start

Discus and support Too Long to start in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lui84-C2891BC8-39FF-466D-, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Too Long to start

Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password

:)

lui84-C2891BC8-39FF-466D-, Nov 24, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 24, 2018
  3. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Too Long to start

Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Too Long to start

1. Too Long to start - Similar Threads - Too Long start

2. Path too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  3. Path too long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  4. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  5. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  6. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Spending too long time in welcome during start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spending too long time in welcome during start up: Please anyone know how to solve this as I dont know why my pc starts up so slow before this it just took less than 1 second in the welcome during start up but now is almost 5 to 6 seconds...
  8. My notebook is taking too long to start and other problems...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My notebook is taking too long to start and other problems...: I already tried to disable unused programs from initializing with windows it worked for some time but not anymore. I already had to disable hibernate mode because it would hibernate and not return. Recently I need to press the button two times to start windows. At first it...
  9. Why is windows 10 taking too long to start?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is windows 10 taking too long to start?: I powered on my laptop but the booting process has been on for 40 minutes. It wont start. I cant find an answer on google and I cant power it off. Do I have to wait until it wastes all its battery? submitted by /u/EdgeFail [link] [comments]...
  10. disconnected too long?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disconnected too long?: I want to fix this error. I do not have an external drive, how do I reconnect "a" drive? If your File History drive has been disconnected for too long, or it doesn't have enough space to save temporary versions of your files. To continue saving copies of your files, you'll...