Windows 10: Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10

Discus and support Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I gave been getting too many blue screen errors that say 'Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart'. I reset my laptop but the problem started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SLS_664, Jan 28, 2021.

1. SLS_664 Win User

Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10

I gave been getting too many blue screen errors that say 'Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart'. I reset my laptop but the problem started again. The only major installations or changes I made are installing apache-spark, python java and Hadoop and changing environment variables for them.

The other errors I'm getting are: Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10 b2614d17-ee45-42ba-a547-90a5edcf8465?upload=true.jpg Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10 e84cf193-518d-43d8-8a57-b2936a159be4?upload=true.jpg

How do I fix these?

:)

SLS_664, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10

1. Too many bluescreen errors on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Too many bluescreen

2. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  3. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  4. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  5. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  6. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm getting way too many bluescreens recently

I'm getting way too many bluescreens recently: I bought a PC last year and everything seemed to be fine till a few days ago.Yesterday I got 6 bluescreens in a matter of 10 minutes , with a variety of messages like : page fault in nonpaged area, system thread exception not handled. I tried to update every possible driver...
  8. How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How many are too many fonts in Windows 10: So right not I don't have any problems with my 1700 fonts. But I feel like it could be affecting my Adobe illustrator. I was wondering how many my computer can handle. I have a Dell Precision 5820 with 2 hard drives 250GB and 1 TB with 32 RAM with a graphic Driver NVIDIA...
  9. Many Bluescreens

Many Bluescreens: Hoping that I can drop my dump files here and have someone help me. The most recent dump was after a fresh install of Windows 10. I don't really know how to go about troubleshooting Link to dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-n7cPbeDJTjWxjfrBAE5J1AKEH?e=2ac4lP Thanks for...
  10. Facing too many errors.

Facing too many errors.: Hey, so, since few days I started facing weird errors, like when I tried to run Geforce experience it showed an error code and after few days when I tried to run Teamviewer same thing happened and yesterday I tried to launch a game called Valorant and same error, I think my...