Windows 10: Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

Discus and support Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - Memory management - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys - Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area and so much more :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ѕαнαł., Aug 11, 2018.

1. ѕαнαł. Win User

Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

- Memory management

- PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

- System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys

- Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area

and so much more Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- :(

even though i reinstall my windows 10 pro and of course no virus on my system.​

I've been searching the internet for all of my problems and non seems to work and most of them are just basically scanning.​

:)

ѕαнαł., Aug 11, 2018
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- :)

cplpro, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- - Similar Threads - Too many BSOD

2. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me!: My sound turned off at various times so I bought a new set of speakers, it went off again. Then, I restored my W10 and now I can't open anything on my desktop. I have an online class soon and I need things to work. Please help me....
  3. Can somebody please help me with these bsod?

Can somebody please help me with these bsod?: Ive been getting them for days after a bios update. Bad pool caller. dpc watchdog etc. Ive replaced all my drivers and im now at a loss. Here is the minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ccmkxh52tempps/072218-18453-01.rar?dl=0...
  4. please help me fix this error

please help me fix this error: I keep meet this error . plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/please-help-me-fix-this-error/c99e51c9-48a8-4afb-bf70-5ea51d19c548
  5. another BSOD please help me again

another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151
  6. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...
  7. Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals: Hi, I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however, earlier today I received another. Oddly enough, the first time I ran the DM log collector utility this also Bluescreened the...
  8. BSOD's too many to count!!

BSOD's too many to count!!: Hi, this issue started when i installed a graphics card on windows seven and is probably driver related. originally i would regularly get "irql equal to or less" but that seemed to only happen on certain things like itv player and some games. i took out the graphics and...
  9. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...
  10. Time Different error Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Different error Please help!: so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476