Windows 10: Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

Discus and support Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - Memory management - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys - Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area and so much more :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ѕαнαł., Aug 11, 2018.

1. Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

- Memory management

- PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

- System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys

- Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area

and so much more Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- :(

even though i reinstall my windows 10 pro and of course no virus on my system.​

I've been searching the internet for all of my problems and non seems to work and most of them are just basically scanning.​

:)

ѕαнαł., Aug 11, 2018
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- :)

cplpro, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Donna Men Win User

Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

1. Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_- - Similar Threads - Too many BSOD

2. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  3. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  4. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  6. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  7. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to access the action center. I also cannot use keyboard shortcuts such as Win+X and Win+I. The next thing I knew, I have no...
  8. Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help

Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help: Hi, For the past few weeks I've been getting BSOD basically daily. Here is a list of BSOD errors from just the past 3 days alone.[ATTACH] I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I also noticed in Event Viewer I get tons of DCOM Event 10016 errors. Could this...
  9. Many different BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  10. Many Errors, Please Help me.

Many Errors, Please Help me.: Okay lets start from the very beginning. I shipped my pc via check-in luggage from my working country to my home country. Next, i set up my computer the way i did back in my working country. However to my surprise the computer booted and i arrives at my desktop, but my...