Windows 10: Too many BSOD

Discus and support Too many BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mazin.Ashfaq, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Too many BSOD

My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows as well. However, I ran memtest one time and got 2 million errors on test 8. I was not able to recreate this but I think my problem is my ram.

https://valid.x86.fr/81l7x3 These are my computer specs.

Here are the .dmp files, these are just 5 of of the most recent. Have crashed many many many more times. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Google drive download

:)

Mazin.Ashfaq, Apr 9, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Too many BSOD :)

cplpro, Apr 9, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Too many BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Too many BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Too many BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Too many BSOD

1. Too many BSOD - Similar Threads - Too many BSOD

2. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  3. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  4. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  6. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  7. too many BSOD lately

too many BSOD lately: Hi, since mid autumn I'm having many more BSOD than usual, is this happening to more people? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-bsod-lately/7d86efc6-4cad-4067-8587-348d87bc1b96
  8. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  9. Too many BSOD re-starts

Too many BSOD re-starts: I am getting the BSOD several times a day, saying variously: Driver IRQL not less or equalkmode exception not handledkernel security check failureDPC Watchdog violation I have checked for Windows updates, checked for driver updates using Driver Easy, run an AV scan of the...
  10. BSOD's too many to count!!

BSOD's too many to count!!: Hi, this issue started when i installed a graphics card on windows seven and is probably driver related. originally i would regularly get "irql equal to or less" but that seemed to only happen on certain things like itv player and some games. i took out the graphics and...