Windows 10: TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

Discus and support TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aarce, Apr 14, 2020.

1. aarce Win User

TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to access the action center. I also cannot use keyboard shortcuts such as Win+X and Win+I. The next thing I knew, I have no access to the system itself. I cannot access the settings, the default media player provided, the Microsoft store, even my Microsoft account stopped syncing. I doubt that this is caused by a virus because I already checked using 2 or 3 software excluding Windows Firewall. I have no access to apps installed from the Microsoft Store. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance!

:)

aarce, Apr 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 14, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, Apr 14, 2020
  4. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

1. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS

2. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  3. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  4. Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot: I need a way to save screenshots with one click. Pressing the PntScn key using the Snipping Tool used to store the screenshot instantly in the user's Screenshots folder. Snip & Sketch won't do that. Each screen shot requires selecting the whole screen icon, then going to...
  5. Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot: I need a way to save screenshots with one click. Pressing the PntScn key using the Snipping Tool used to store the screenshot instantly in the user's Screenshots folder. Snip & Sketch won't do that. Each screen shot requires selecting the whole screen icon, then going to...
  6. I have too many keyboards. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have too many keyboards. Help!: As you can see there are tons of Unknown Locale keyboards and so on.It makes switching to the keyboards I want into a huge pain.I believe this started happening when there was a bug that made it hard to select my region, so several regions were selected one after the other in...
  7. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  8. BSOD issue. Tried too many things still no luck please help

BSOD issue. Tried too many things still no luck please help: Hi Guys, Below is a link to the Dump Files for analysis. Have done clean win 10 install few times even with older versions old drivers system still gives bsod randomly with no proper code. Please help....
  9. Many Errors, Please Help me.

Many Errors, Please Help me.: Okay lets start from the very beginning. I shipped my pc via check-in luggage from my working country to my home country. Next, i set up my computer the way i did back in my working country. However to my surprise the computer booted and i arrives at my desktop, but my...
  10. Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-: - Memory management - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys - Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area and so much more :( even though i reinstall my windows 10 pro and of course no virus on my system. I've been searching the internet for all of my...