Windows 10: Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive

Discus and support Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win 10 Version V21H1 19043-1110 I ported data from an older system to a new one then installed a recent Win 10. I now have two OneDrive icons one blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kupuna, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Kupuna Win User

Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive

Win 10 Version V21H1 19043-1110 I ported data from an older system to a new one then installed a recent Win 10. I now have two OneDrive icons one blue and one gray, and large "Documents" files in both OneDrive and on my system disk. Can I merge these files to my computer just by dragging the OneDrive documents files onto the system documents folder? I'd actually like to get rid of OneDrive. Is there help somewhere for cleaning it out and deleting it?

:)

Kupuna, Jul 29, 2021

2. Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 29, 2021
  3. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Jul 29, 2021
  4. mhmyoga Win User

About Duplicate contac merge or delete

In Nokia E72 or ovi suite dose not have contact merge option or delete duplicate Number or contact from contact list. Sometime this issue is very disturbing the user so, Ther should be some option to find duplicate contact or merge it? If there is any other
    option to resolve this problem then please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

mhmyoga, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive - Similar Threads - Too many duplicates

2. removing files from merged hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing files from merged hdd: i have 2 hdd merged as dynamic partitions and i want to remove one of them without loosing any data. how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-files-from-merged-hdd/7b4da415-4874-4d6c-8844-b4eb40d40702
  3. removing files from merged hdd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing files from merged hdd: i have 2 hdd merged as dynamic partitions and i want to remove one of them without loosing any data. how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-files-from-merged-hdd/7b4da415-4874-4d6c-8844-b4eb40d40702
  4. How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive: Hi sorry if I am not as educated as others in this forum but my OneDrive both Android and laptop are Nearing their limit and I don't want to have to purchase any more storage. I would like to at least remove duplicate photos because that is the primary storage source that is...
  5. How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive

How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive: Hi sorry if I am not as educated as others in this forum but my OneDrive both Android and laptop are Nearing their limit and I don't want to have to purchase any more storage. I would like to at least remove duplicate photos because that is the primary storage source that is...
  6. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive: I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove...
  7. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive: I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove...
  8. How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How many are too many fonts in Windows 10: So right not I don't have any problems with my 1700 fonts. But I feel like it could be affecting my Adobe illustrator. I was wondering how many my computer can handle. I have a Dell Precision 5820 with 2 hard drives 250GB and 1 TB with 32 RAM with a graphic Driver NVIDIA...
  9. How to Remove .coot from OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove .coot from OneDrive: I find .coot file in my one drive how can I remove permanently those files or recover those files. [Original Title: One drive] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-coot-from-onedrive/6521f1fc-90e3-45bc-89c3-6c2791bd2a63
  10. Web Browser Tabs (How many is too many?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Web Browser Tabs (How many is too many?): Hi All, I'm new here, but I've had serious problems with W10 for a while and it seems to be related to how many tabs I have open in any web browser. It doesn't seem to matter which one. I've tried Chrome, FF, Edge. Just a few minutes ago Edge was using almost 10GB of RAM and...