Windows 10: Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed

Discus and support Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am using the news feed page sponsored by Microsoft in the W10 version of explorer. I am wondering why there are so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenzoRodriguez2, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed

Split from this thread.​

I am using the news feed page sponsored by Microsoft in the W10 version of explorer.

I am wondering why there are so many fraudulent products advertised on the news page.

I'm NOT complaining about the number of ads everybody has to get paid but I am surprised at how many out and out scams are advertising on the site.

I am well aware of "caveat emptor" but things like "electrical stabilizers" and "nano-technology pain relievers" are well known rip-offs yet they find advertising room on the website.

I look forward to your response - not here but by the reduction of scam ads on your website.

Thanks.

:)

LorenzoRodriguez2, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed

Bing Ads is now Microsoft Advertising

Source: Bing Ads name change - Bing Ads

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed

1. Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed - Similar Threads - Too many fraudulent

2. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  3. Does Microsoft have too many customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft have too many customers?: I'm asking because this windows 11 update you keep trying to shove down our throats is ridiculous. You've snuck that onto me three times now and I had to roll back to Windows 10 which I absolutely hated when you forced that on me, but I know at one time you could tell it to...
  4. Does Microsoft have too many customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft have too many customers?: I'm asking because this windows 11 update you keep trying to shove down our throats is ridiculous. You've snuck that onto me three times now and I had to roll back to Windows 10 which I absolutely hated when you forced that on me, but I know at one time you could tell it to...
  5. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5": Certain sites w/cookies can gain access to push notifications through your browser. I got this one yesterday. I checked my notifications in my browser and I had at some point accepted the cookie with permissions to allow notifications from this web site. Meanwhile, Defender...
  6. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5": Certain sites w/cookies can gain access to push notifications through your browser. I got this one yesterday. I checked my notifications in my browser and I had at some point accepted the cookie with permissions to allow notifications from this web site. Meanwhile, Defender...
  7. Fraudulent advertising "Virus detected 5"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. sOMEONE FRAUDULANTLY REPRESENTING MICROSOFT

sOMEONE FRAUDULANTLY REPRESENTING MICROSOFT: I NEED TO RALK TO SOMEONE REGARDING A CALL ,SUPPOSEDLY FROM MICOSOFT WHICH I BELIEVE TO BE FRAOUDULANT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-fraudulantly-representing-microsoft/7a66f7d5-d1ee-495a-933c-6b7181ef15df
  9. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed: My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headlines-on-microsoft-edge-newsfeed/c6171cf1-40c9-40b1-b761-90a494638e93
  10. Too many devices in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Too many devices in Microsoft Account: I've noticed several posts here in this forum about changing the Microsoft Account password so I took a look at my account and found something strange. The screen shot shows 3 devices, all the same, plus1 one Win device that I have no idea what it is. [img] My...