Windows 10: Too many Hardware monitoring apps?

Discus and support Too many Hardware monitoring apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a simple question, well... sort of? Also a VERY stupid question. If this seems too stupid to even answer, then please know that telling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArronBurris, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Too many Hardware monitoring apps?

Hello!

I have a simple question, well... sort of? Also a VERY stupid question. If this seems too stupid to even answer, then please know that telling me will still make me feel better.

Can having more a lot of different hardware monitoring applications open at once cause problems in windows 10?

The only reason I ask this is cause of a conversation I had with the support hot line at Corsair. After having a lot of trouble shooting problems with blue screens in windows, I determined that my problems arose from me not updating my bios properly. However during that time I had somehow maybe singled the problem down to the Corsair iCue software I had installed to control my mouse and keyboard, and so I called them to ask about problems with the software. In talking to them, the guy started telling me about problems that can happen when you have multiple applications drawing data from the same place, being hardware temperatures. Is this a known or relatively known issue? Or not at all?

Idk... I'm probably just being annoying with this question

:)

ArronBurris, Apr 11, 2020

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Too many Hardware monitoring apps?

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Too many Hardware monitoring apps?

1. Too many Hardware monitoring apps? - Similar Threads - Too many Hardware

2. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  3. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  4. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  5. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  6. You're sued for too many app crashes

You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  7. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  8. too many devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too many devices: I opened minecraft yesterday, but today it says I have too many devices. I proceeded to remove all except home PC and it still wont work. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-devices/2b2c81e7-969b-4571-8726-d37613f3d408"
  9. Too many background apps

Too many background apps: Split from this thread. Too many background apps[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-background-apps/a3d63ca6-881d-4c0c-9170-9169761face3
  10. too many same apps installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many same apps installed.: hello I have upgraded to Windows 10 and when i have checked my programmes, I found these too many apps installed from micro. are they necessary? which one should I delete? what are these for? Thanks see the screenshot https://i.imgur.com/IFoBIqf.jpg?1 [img]...