Windows 10: Too many path corrupted/unreadable

Discus and support Too many path corrupted/unreadable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am encountering a problem which I cannot fix or solve and it's starting to be slightly irritating. The problem I face is that since a week or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam_BE_96, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Sam_BE_96 Win User

Too many path corrupted/unreadable

Hi,I am encountering a problem which I cannot fix or solve and it's starting to be slightly irritating. The problem I face is that since a week or three now most of my software or applications seems to get unusable. Each time I try opening a file of those apps/software a message appears saying that the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. Sometimes I cannot even run or open some apps/software a message with "Windows cannot find ....... make sure the name is typed correctly."It started with MS edge just after booting up a message would appear with file or directory is .... and I am un

:)

Sam_BE_96, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 20, 2022
  3. jumanji Win User
    External HDD is corrupted and unreadable

And @bro67, just to confirm how easy and less involved it is to create a bootable Live Linux pen drive with Win32 Disk Imager as suggested by you, I downloaded it from SourceForge.

It would not recognise the lupu-528.005.iso. (asking for only *.img., and *. IMG), When forced to take the .iso file by *.* , it wrote something to the pen drive but it was not bootable. The pendrive has some unrecognisable file system and needs to be formatted. Can you please guide me how to create a bootable pendrive with that iso using Win32 Disk Imager? Even the OP will require that if he has to follow your suggestion.

Too many path corrupted/unreadable [​IMG]

jumanji, Oct 20, 2022
  4. n4rvto Win User

Windows 10 - The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

Hi again dalchina! Here's the result as you requested:
    - Overview

- Temperature

Is there any information that you can enlighten me from that result?
    And for your another suggestions I will reply it later, because I'm still in my workdays. Thank you!

n4rvto, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Too many path corrupted/unreadable - Similar Threads - Too many path

2. Too many path corrupted/unreadable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too many path corrupted/unreadable: Hi,I am encountering a problem which I cannot fix or solve and it's starting to be slightly irritating. The problem I face is that since a week or three now most of my software or applications seems to get unusable. Each time I try opening a file of those apps/software a...
  3. Too many path corrupted/unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many path corrupted/unreadable: Hi,I am encountering a problem which I cannot fix or solve and it's starting to be slightly irritating. The problem I face is that since a week or three now most of my software or applications seems to get unusable. Each time I try opening a file of those apps/software a...
  4. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted and Unreadable Drive: Hello, I wanted to talk about my drive that has suddenly stopped working.My D drive has suddenly stopped and whenever I click it, it says its corrupted and unreadable.It was working just fine the day before and now it no longer works. I use an external drive, so I tried...
  5. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted and Unreadable Drive: Hello, I wanted to talk about my drive that has suddenly stopped working.My D drive has suddenly stopped and whenever I click it, it says its corrupted and unreadable.It was working just fine the day before and now it no longer works. I use an external drive, so I tried...
  6. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. C: is corrupted and unreadable

C: is corrupted and unreadable: After starting my pc it showed disc checking has to happen and then it was scanning files. After this it said preparing automatic repairs and then it went in to diagnosing PC. So, after this I used command prompt in the troubleshoot window to check what is it with my drive...
  8. Corrupted and unreadable files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted and unreadable files: Why are all my Microsort word and excel files corrupted and unreadable. This is not the first time it's happened - just want to know why and how to rectify the issue....
  9. External HDD is corrupted and unreadable

External HDD is corrupted and unreadable: I ran chkdsk /f and now I get the "inaccessible" message. Is there any way to recover this drive without losing all my video files that are on it? 79455
  10. Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable

Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable: I am getting the above message when in plug an external HDD via USB. Checking this out forum I Have tried Chkdsk commands at cmd prompt: chkdsk f: /r chkfdsk /f f: for both I get the same reply: "Type of file is NTFS. Unable to determine volume and version state" This...