Windows 10: Too many printers.

Discus and support Too many printers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 1 networked printer. Windows 10 devices and printers is showing 7 printers. Why is this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anthony Ferman, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Too many printers.

I have 1 networked printer. Windows 10 devices and printers is showing 7 printers. Why is this?

:)

Anthony Ferman, Mar 5, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Too many printers.

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Too many printers.

1. Too many printers. - Similar Threads - Too many printers

2. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  3. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  4. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  5. Too many emails . . .

Too many emails . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I use Yahoo, as my email client.I've been using it, for a few years.But now, something has changed.For, some reason. I'm now getting 100's, of emails?After deleting, them all. I come back, in five minutes.And there's, 100's...
  6. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  7. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  8. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  9. too many devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too many devices: I opened minecraft yesterday, but today it says I have too many devices. I proceeded to remove all except home PC and it still wont work. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-devices/2b2c81e7-969b-4571-8726-d37613f3d408"
  10. Too many connections

Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...