Windows 10: too many process in task manager

Discus and support too many process in task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PraveenKumar987, Apr 21, 2022.

1. too many process in task manager

Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for my virus protection but I don't want this to be on everytime and taking every bit of cpu, ram. How can I disable them?

:)

PraveenKumar987, Apr 21, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Task Manager overrun with unidentified Processes

Task Manager is getting overrun with unidentified Processes
    hogging my ram and cpu . when i try to stop these it says Access Denied .

I need tools that give me control to stop and prevent these tasks, and also beyond any doubt identify the processes .

Alot of svg hosts etc. This is just a part of the list. There is a whole row More of these processes.
    I'm almost certain this is making a game i play crash a lot .

Note i am using process hacker a tool i found online that gives more information on processes - that is the Task manager im using as seen in the preview.
    But even that i dont understand how to use if it was useful in this at all. I just want some brute force method of dealing with this. But willing to look around .

too many process in task manager [​IMG]

OtherWay1982, Apr 21, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

too many process in task manager

Task manager not showing any process!

In Task Manager, if you click View - Refresh Now, does the list of processes update?

If so, check View - Update Speed, is it set to normal?

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

too many process in task manager

1. too many process in task manager - Similar Threads - too many process

2. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many tasks in task manager: I have too many programs running in the background when i check the task manager how do i fix it and disable/delete the useless programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-tasks-in-task-manager/1207dab9-62be-4b41-b9c5-02b788a33113
  3. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many tasks in task manager: I have too many programs running in the background when i check the task manager how do i fix it and disable/delete the useless programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-tasks-in-task-manager/1207dab9-62be-4b41-b9c5-02b788a33113
  4. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  6. Too many service host in task manager

Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  7. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  9. too many process in task manager

too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  10. FireFox displayed too many times in the Task Manager

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox displayed too many times in the Task Manager: For the last month or so, FireFox has repeateadly crashed when more than two tabs are open and at least one of the tabs is a video from YouTube. I have found several work-arounds and suggestions to tweak FireFox to behave better and they have worked with solving the crash...