Windows 10: too many random BSoD while gaming

Discus and support too many random BSoD while gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; setup: i7 4770 (non-K) MSI Radeon R9 280X HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz HX318C10FWK2/16 Crucial BX500 120GB SSD WD Blue 300GB 5200 RPMECS H87H3-M3 EVGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BioCybergoth, Jan 5, 2020.

1. too many random BSoD while gaming

setup:

i7 4770 (non-K)
    MSI Radeon R9 280X
    HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz HX318C10FWK2/16
    Crucial BX500 120GB SSD
    WD Blue 300GB 5200 RPMECS H87H3-M3
    EVGA 600W (100-W1-0600-K1)

I gave my gaming pc to my cousin and when he arrived home, the system started giving too many BSoD
    every time he tries to play a game, the games that crash with BSoD are BF1, PUBG Lite, BF: BC2, all are up to date

all system drivers are updated, which is weird, is when he's using the PC normally, the blue screens don't show, until he loads a game, the system crashes a lot.

the games eventually work, but while playing they just BSoD for no reason and randomly, ruining what should have been an enjoyable gaming pc as an early xmas gift, we tried almost everything and nothing makes sense, even firefox and chrome crash but not so hard that a blue screen needs to show up, but it's straight up strange that the system started panicking that much.

I did perform several tests on the games that I bought for him and none of those had any crashes whatsoever.

My only guess is that the motherboard is dying, while using it, I had to buy a single 8GB stick as a workaround for one of the DIMM's that suddenly stopped reading the 2 sticks of 4GB and I was forced to sell them.

some people may agree that in fact the mobo needs to be replaced, but I already spend quite a lot of money on that PC and I can't just buy another LGA1150 motherboard and hope that the crashes go away, I want to identify the problem and solve it, It wouldn't help if I buy the new motherboard and the crashes persist, that will only waste my very limited capital and completely ruin a gift since 1150 boards are getting very scarce and more expensive and that 4770 is still a good CPU to play online.

EDIT1: fixed several typos
    REPOST1: apparently reddit thinks that I'm spamming, fixing my typos is an offense now? pls
    EDIT2: even more typos, god I type ok but this editor screen simply screws up any and all text.

submitted by /u/BioCybergoth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BioCybergoth, Jan 5, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 5, 2020
  4. too many random BSoD while gaming

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

too many random BSoD while gaming

1. too many random BSoD while gaming - Similar Threads - too many random

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  4. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  5. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  6. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  7. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  8. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  9. BSOD randomly while gaming.

BSOD randomly while gaming.: Hey! I keep getting BSOD randomly while gaming (and only while gaming), sometimes it happens 1-2 times a day and sometimes just once every few weeks, even though it's the same game. Used Blue Screen Viewer and it seems like hal.dll is the problem, which after som googling...
  10. Many BSOD's while Playing Games

Many BSOD's while Playing Games: Hello, Since the error has began showing itself I have freshly installed Windows and it is still doing it. Thanks for taking the time guys, Attachment 58512 37192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pubg lite bsod solved