Windows 10: Too Many task running In windows 10

Discus and support Too Many task running In windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have a big question... When I start windows I go to task manager and see I have 154 task running! I don't even open anything and don't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amin_89, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Amin_89 Win User

Too Many task running In windows 10

Hi.

I have a big question... When I start windows I go to task manager and see I have 154 task running! I don't even open anything and don't even open something? How is that possible?? Here is the task manager:

Too Many task running In windows 10 b7115795-baa4-453f-bf23-94bc571b05a8?upload=true.png

What I have to do? When I switch to windows 10 and say goodbye to windows 7. I have performance problem. All the time I have to run boost speed system mechanic and ... ‎It's so annoying.‎ Nothing help me. I even don't know what is running?

Too Many task running In windows 10 1385a464-d1b7-4314-a31d-4fcd5925e925?upload=true.png

‎I'm so annoyed.‎ It's not only my problem. My freind have this problem too. He have 16g Ram and a core i7. But he have performance problem too. Maybe you say you need this task. Let me show you i don't need them. Lets start with a task named "Bluetooth support service" My Pc Don't even support Bluetooth...How is that possible?? I remember when I have windows 8.1 and 7, how fast was them.

I'm getting tired. It's over 1 year I have this problem! Nothing help.. I can't even realize how right clicking is slow????? I'm so unhappy with this. if it don't fixed I have to say goodbye to windows 10. Every time it have a problem. This is so bad.

:)

Amin_89, Jan 29, 2021

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
  4. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Too Many task running In windows 10 - Similar Threads - Too Many task

2. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many tasks in task manager: I have too many programs running in the background when i check the task manager how do i fix it and disable/delete the useless programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-tasks-in-task-manager/1207dab9-62be-4b41-b9c5-02b788a33113
  3. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many tasks in task manager: I have too many programs running in the background when i check the task manager how do i fix it and disable/delete the useless programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-tasks-in-task-manager/1207dab9-62be-4b41-b9c5-02b788a33113
  4. Too many tasks in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...
  6. too many icons in task bar

too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...
  7. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  9. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  10. too many process in task manager