Windows 10: Too much CPU Usage

Discus and support Too much CPU Usage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir/Madam , I am Using Windows 7 SP1 64 bitPentium D, 2GB RAM.Recently i have noticed in task manager, that a process called nscpuminer64 is using much... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArijitDeb1, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Too much CPU Usage

Sir/Madam , I am Using Windows 7 SP1 64 bitPentium D, 2GB RAM.Recently i have noticed in task manager, that a process called nscpuminer64 is using much cpu usage,sometimes utilizing entire RAM.Few days ago my thermal paste of processor got dried and CPU didn't started which I fixed it later on.I deleted this root file of nscpuminer64, but still it returns back sometime.It is a great problem for me.Windows 7 is now not available too much like earlier it used to be.So to retain and continue my current OS, what best options are available, So that I doesn't get troubled by this nscpuminer64 process again?

Thank You

Arijit Deb

:)

ArijitDeb1, Jun 3, 2020

2. CPU USAGE

Hi,

Please check the following link and flow the steps to reduce the CPU Usage.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/high-cpu-u...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Too much CPU Usage

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest checking the Task Manager again to see what are the
    applications that have high CPU usage. To do this, follow the same steps you did from the previous reply:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

However, based on your response above, it seems that you may need to create a new user account again and just install your apps manually instead of copying them as your
    previous user account might be corrupted.

Once your done with the steps, please let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Too much CPU Usage

1. Too much CPU Usage - Similar Threads - Too much CPU

2. Desktop window manager dwm.exe way too much CPU usage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop window manager dwm.exe way too much CPU usage!: I don't really have the best CPU but I do have a pretty decent GPU and so I decided to get a second monitor just for productivity. After closer inspection, I realized that I cant actually use both of them at the same time as my second monitor only supports VGA and my GPU...
  3. Desktop window manager dwm.exe way too much CPU usage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop window manager dwm.exe way too much CPU usage!: I don't really have the best CPU but I do have a pretty decent GPU and so I decided to get a second monitor just for productivity. After closer inspection, I realized that I cant actually use both of them at the same time as my second monitor only supports VGA and my GPU...
  4. Desktop window manager dwm.exe way too much CPU usage!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Too much memory usage on idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much memory usage on idle: On Idle, and no apps in the background, my laptop is using 25 percent approx, memory. I have 12 gigs of RAM out of which 3 GB of my ram is utilized by other windows services, most of all by Anti-Malware Service Executable... when i play games with discord in background, it...
  6. Too much memory usage on idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too much memory usage on idle: On Idle, and no apps in the background, my laptop is using 25 percent approx, memory. I have 12 gigs of RAM out of which 3 GB of my ram is utilized by other windows services, most of all by Anti-Malware Service Executable... when i play games with discord in background, it...
  7. Too much memory usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much memory usage: I have 16 GB of memory, but something is using over 60% of it. [ATTACH] What is causing this? I tried doing sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. What is causing this?...
  8. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  9. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  10. Too much data usage on my hotspot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Too much data usage on my hotspot: How to I stop something from downloading on my computer. I have already set up metered usage for downloads. Right after I used a website to listen to a song I noticed my gig usage shot up and 2 days later right after I started my PC my data usage used 2 gigs. I checked my...