Windows 10: Too much less VRAM...

Discus and support Too much less VRAM... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH]my total graphic memory is 1792 but vram is only 32.. how can I increase it ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SkandaBhatta, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Too much less VRAM...

Too much less VRAM... 04637e7e-623a-4449-8714-26d8462fff33?upload=true.png my total graphic memory is 1792 but vram is only 32..

how can I increase it ????

:)

SkandaBhatta, Mar 15, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Mar 15, 2019
  3. VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

Too much less VRAM... 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Too much less VRAM...

VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

Hi,

Since there's no option on BIOS to modify the VRAM on your computer, we recommend that you contact your device manufacturer for alternative and advanced steps on how to modify the VRAM. Your device manufacturer might have a different way on how to access
    the correct settings.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Too much less VRAM...

1. Too much less VRAM... - Similar Threads - Too much less

2. Too much music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  3. Too much music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  4. Too much music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  6. too less ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    too less ram: I know unused ram is wasted ram but most of the time i find my self going to maximum ram and lagging terribly. I have 8 gb of ram and in task manager it only adds up to 1 gb but most of the time uses up 100 percent. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  8. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  9. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  10. Too much contact?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much contact?: Is it just me, or does it seem like Microsoft has far too many automatic contacts. My wife gets an email every day telling her to change the name of a file that doesn't exist. Every few hours I get a pop up telling me there are issues with my new password. I only changed my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there any risk of damage by increasing vram?