Windows 10: Too much memory usage on idle

Discus and support Too much memory usage on idle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Idle, and no apps in the background, my laptop is using 25 percent approx, memory. I have 12 gigs of RAM out of which 3 GB of my ram is utilized by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VipulYadav3, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Too much memory usage on idle

On Idle, and no apps in the background, my laptop is using 25 percent approx, memory. I have 12 gigs of RAM out of which 3 GB of my ram is utilized by other windows services, most of all by Anti-Malware Service Executable... when i play games with discord in background, it probably affects my fps too.I need a solution for this ASAP cuz it happened on win 10, now on this new laptop which has windows 11.

:)

VipulYadav3, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Too much memory usage on idle

1. Too much memory usage on idle - Similar Threads - Too much memory

2. Too much memory usage on idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much memory usage on idle: On Idle, and no apps in the background, my laptop is using 25 percent approx, memory. I have 12 gigs of RAM out of which 3 GB of my ram is utilized by other windows services, most of all by Anti-Malware Service Executable... when i play games with discord in background, it...
  3. too much memory usage slowing down laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much memory usage slowing down laptop.: Dear hello everybody,I am using lenovo laptop model Ideapad s145 with ryzen 3 radeon graphic card and 4 gb of memory. and 1tb hdd. my hdd is almost empty upto 850 gbIt was working fine but after updating windows 11 its works as tortoise. Many times hanging and no speed.when i...
  4. too much memory usage slowing down laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too much memory usage slowing down laptop.: Dear hello everybody,I am using lenovo laptop model Ideapad s145 with ryzen 3 radeon graphic card and 4 gb of memory. and 1tb hdd. my hdd is almost empty upto 850 gbIt was working fine but after updating windows 11 its works as tortoise. Many times hanging and no speed.when i...
  5. Too much memory usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much memory usage: I have 16 GB of memory, but something is using over 60% of it. [ATTACH] What is causing this? I tried doing sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. What is causing this?...
  6. High memory usage in idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High memory usage in idle: Recently as of three days ago my memory usage as gone from around 18 to 30% when in idle and roaming the web to 38 to 63%, absolutely nothing has been changed or altered within my pc I haven't downloaded anything or installed any software. It is disturbing me greatly as I...
  7. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  8. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  9. Too much CPU Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Too much CPU Usage: Sir/Madam , I am Using Windows 7 SP1 64 bitPentium D, 2GB RAM.Recently i have noticed in task manager, that a process called nscpuminer64 is using much cpu usage,sometimes utilizing entire RAM.Few days ago my thermal paste of processor got dried and CPU didn't started which I...
  10. Windows 10 memory usage for idle too high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 memory usage for idle too high: Hi guys! Just to fill you all in, i had some issues with my pc so i eventually formatted it completely, using a disc to freshly install the OS. Now after many days of messing around trying to figure out what is going on I see that with steam open(not downloading) and 4 chrome...