Windows 10: Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...

Discus and support Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had no issues like this before today. I turned on my Razer laptop and updates installed for about an hour. When I loaded up my computer afterwards I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MattyRobo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. MattyRobo Win User

Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...

I had no issues like this before today. I turned on my Razer laptop and updates installed for about an hour. When I loaded up my computer afterwards I noticed at times my internet speeds would get so slow that youtube videos wouldn't load and google results would take 2-5 minutes just to appear onscreen. I used an Internet Speed Test and it said my internet speeds were totally normal despite dropping to nearly unusable speeds at times.All browsers on this device are affectedI tried the troubleshooting hints here and they did not help fix the situation: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo

:)

MattyRobo, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...

1. Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow... - Similar Threads - Took large Update

2. My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.: So up until today 1 am everything was fine. I have a 1gpbs wifi6 connection and i used to get around 500-700Mbps over wifi. Same thing with my phone.I woke up today to find wifi speed on my laptop has just dropped significantly. Its now around 27Mbps. Also the wifi signal is...
  3. Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.: Good morning all,I noticed my sons PC was much slower than the rest of the computers in the house, he's using Windows 11 and has a TP Link WN881ND Wifi card which is Wireless N and should be capable of speeds up to 300mbps, however he's getting around 50 max, I can get around...
  4. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC: I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues.But i believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.So in summary I have 900mbps download and should receive 500mbps upload. What I get is 900mbps download to...
  5. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC: I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues.But i believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.So in summary I have 900mbps download and should receive 500mbps upload. What I get is 900mbps download to...
  6. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...

Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...: I had no issues like this before today. I turned on my Razer laptop and updates installed for about an hour. When I loaded up my computer afterwards I noticed at times my internet speeds would get so slow that youtube videos wouldn't load and google results would take 2-5...
  8. Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now wifi speed on that device only gets super slow...: I had no issues like this before today. I turned on my Razer laptop and updates installed for about an hour. When I loaded up my computer afterwards I noticed at times my internet speeds would get so slow that youtube videos wouldn't load and google results would take 2-5...
  9. Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now internet speed on that device only gets super...

Took a large Windows Update on 1/26/22, now internet speed on that device only gets super...: I had no issues like this before today. I turned on my Razer laptop and updates installed for about an hour. When I loaded up my computer afterwards I noticed at times my internet speeds would get so slow that youtube videos wouldn't load and google results would take 2-5...
  10. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...