Windows 10: Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions.

Discus and support Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I took my device off and removed myself from the family. Yet I still cant access chrome or uninstall anything. I looked around for anything else that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mazmeld, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mazmeld Win User

Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions.

I took my device off and removed myself from the family. Yet I still cant access chrome or uninstall anything. I looked around for anything else that could be doing this and I couldn't find anything. When I click on chrome it gives me a pop up and asks me to ask permission by email. I click this but it gives me an error every time. How do I fix this?

:)

Mazmeld, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Family Features Being Weird

Hi Jack,

Failure to access some web pages when browsing may indicate a restriction set on your user settings. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? Attach a screenshot on your next post.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, you can turn off the restrictions of the family features by following the steps provided on this

link
    . Once you're done, restart your device and check if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions.

Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions.

1. Took my device off and account off family features but still getting restrictions. - Similar Threads - Took device off

2. STILL WANT BING OFF MY DEVICES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STILL WANT BING OFF MY DEVICES?: 10+ years later, we are all trying to get effing BING off our computers!!! WHY???!!! I have had 3 computers since BING decided to shove their BINGness at us and we still don't want it! We've all tried everything! HOW DO WE DUMP BING!?!?!?!?!OH, and I can't submit a question...
  3. STILL WANT BING OFF MY DEVICES?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STILL WANT BING OFF MY DEVICES?: 10+ years later, we are all trying to get effing BING off our computers!!! WHY???!!! I have had 3 computers since BING decided to shove their BINGness at us and we still don't want it! We've all tried everything! HOW DO WE DUMP BING!?!?!?!?!OH, and I can't submit a question...
  4. "Listen to this device" feature not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Listen to this device" feature not turning off: I turned on the listen to this device feature on my microphone and after unchecking the box it still is playing back through my headphones. I tried many things but it still playing back. I need help turning it off because it can become annoying....
  5. Turn off Microsoft family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off Microsoft family features: turn off family features * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-microsoft-family-features/99d93548-b008-4ccb-a1e9-961215e65f3a
  6. Microsoft Family Safety - restrictions for my kids turn off by itself

Microsoft Family Safety - restrictions for my kids turn off by itself: I have setup restrictions for my kids for using their computers exact timeframes + limits for applications + age restrictions + website block. After I setup everything in the evening, when I opened the MS Family Safety screen in the morning, everything was switched off toggle...
  7. Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?: For some reason restricted mode is off but some videos and all comments are restricted. Any possible way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restricted-mode-is-off-but-things-still-restricted/d677b1f2-3de6-4caf-9cfb-f07b1e846b4d
  8. The old laptop I took back , I cannot get it off of my devices? How do I get it off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The old laptop I took back , I cannot get it off of my devices? How do I get it off?: I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-laptop-i-took-back-i-cannot-get-it-off-of/f5e0fe96-67c5-401c-9996-d2ff23b873c9
  9. Sign in for family features - how to turn off

Sign in for family features - how to turn off: Hi, my daughter has a sign in box coming up all the time on her laptop - Sign in for family features - can we get rid of this please? In fact, is there a way to not to be registered for Microsoft family at all? Lucie...
  10. Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age

Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age: Recently I have removed my account from my family group and had it converted into an adult account. My age and birth date are up to date, which means this shouldn't be a child account However, when I try to access certain apps, I get this message: [ATTACH] If I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. took all device restrictions off but xbox still asking for them ?

2. family features still on even though left