Windows 10: Tool Bar Doubled In Size

Discus and support Tool Bar Doubled In Size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think this happened after I connected a second monitor. How do get it back to looking normal? submitted by /u/BrooklynCatDad [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrooklynCatDad, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Tool Bar Doubled In Size

I think this happened after I connected a second monitor. How do get it back to looking normal?

submitted by /u/BrooklynCatDad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrooklynCatDad, Mar 20, 2021

2. Sizing the tool bars in windows live mail

Hi Howard,

Thank you for your response.

There is no such options available to particularly make texts larger in such sections.

The only option you can try is to Hold the Ctrl + Mouse Scroll to increase
    the text size/Zoom the text size.

I would also suggest you to check the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Start button.
    • Type Larger or Smaller, Select the Make text and other items Larger or Smaller.
    • Try adjusting the Font Size and check.
    Note: This options changes the Fonts on the whole in Windows depending on the selections of option.

Example: Taskbar, Menus.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 20, 2021
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 20, 2021
  4. Tool Bar Doubled In Size

Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Tool Bar Doubled In Size

1. Tool Bar Doubled In Size - Similar Threads - Tool Bar Doubled

2. Task bar double click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar double click: How can I make task bar items respond to a double click. I know the intention is quick access but everything else is double click so that's what the brain does and the outcome is even slower access whilst closing the second opening of the chosen item!...
  3. Task bar double click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar double click: How can I make task bar items respond to a double click. I know the intention is quick access but everything else is double click so that's what the brain does and the outcome is even slower access whilst closing the second opening of the chosen item!...
  4. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  5. Font size in tool bars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size in tool bars?: How can I change font size in toolbar, more particularly in administrative tool bar and text font size below icons on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-tool-bars/4de456b3-dfbe-4330-bbaf-78126e5003e9
  6. tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  7. Tool Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  8. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  9. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  10. Change windows search box size in Windows 10 tool bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Change windows search box size in Windows 10 tool bar.: The "Search the web and windows" is take up a lot of space on my tool bar. See image in attachment to see the box am talking about. I believe there is a way to minimize its size; but I don't know how. Please suggest possible solution towards the situation. Thanks. 27518