Windows 10: tool bar

Discus and support tool bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtAparicio1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. tool bar

How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display?

:)

ArtAparicio1, Feb 29, 2020

2. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Tool bar in Win10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to task bar?

If yes, follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the Task bar.
    • Click on Properties.
    • For Task bar location the screen Select Bottom from the drop down.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

tool bar

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

tool bar

1. tool bar - Similar Threads - tool bar

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  5. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  6. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.: How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? I don't need this tool bar and many users have reported this issue. It unnecessarily consumes too much screen space. Microsoft team must look forward ways to customize or minimize the tool bar in File explorer....
  8. How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.

How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.: How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? I don't need this tool bar and many users have reported this issue. It unnecessarily consumes too much screen space. Microsoft team must look forward ways to customize or minimize the tool bar in File explorer....
  9. HP Laptop 15-Windows. How do I restore tool bars? 81 years old, Disable Vet. Not sure...

HP Laptop 15-Windows. How do I restore tool bars? 81 years old, Disable Vet. Not sure...: Help Line: Have done something to make TOP and BOTTOM Task Bars disappear. Don't know what to do, how to find, restore them. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-15-windows-how-do-i-restore-tool-bars-81/b9303ff2-af4c-4c24-afbd-4086349e98fc
  10. HP Laptop 15-Windows. How do I restore tool bars? 81 years old, Disable Vet. Not sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop 15-Windows. How do I restore tool bars? 81 years old, Disable Vet. Not sure...: Help Line: Have done something to make TOP and BOTTOM Task Bars disappear. Don't know what to do, how to find, restore them. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-15-windows-how-do-i-restore-tool-bars-81/b9303ff2-af4c-4c24-afbd-4086349e98fc