Windows 10: tool from MS Store

Discus and support tool from MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand this -- I numerous win 10 systems attached to my MS account -- found the new tool in the MS store "Windows File Recovery" and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fpefpe, Jun 29, 2020.

1. fpefpe Win User

tool from MS Store

I don't understand this -- I numerous win 10 systems attached to my MS account -- found the new tool in the MS store "Windows File Recovery" and I selected it -- the Store says I own it, but it will not set me install it -- when I tried to get more help I get the message that I don't have applicable attached to my account --- what does this mean -- all my OS are win 10

tool from MS Store b543fd2f-38df-4618-b374-7613cddcc064?upload=true.png

:)

fpefpe, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

tool from MS Store

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

tool from MS Store

1. tool from MS Store - Similar Threads - tool Store

2. Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD: Win 10 HD died. I got new SSD HD but have locked BIOS and cant change Booot order to Boot from USB stick with Win 10 media creation tool. I tried putting that same Win 10 media creation tool on the new Formatted SSD HD via a USD to NVME adapter on my good pc but I get error...
  3. Is there a way to disable the fade-in with the Sketch & Snip tool (when Win+Shift+S is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable the fade-in with the Sketch & Snip tool (when Win+Shift+S is...: Hi all! Like many people right now, I'm working remotely via Remote Desktop. Everything has been wonderful and smooth for a long time while using Win10 1607 LTSB (which pre-dates the new Sketch & Snip screen capture tool). I got a new machine this week with Win10 1909 on it....
  4. Media creation tools for windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media creation tools for windows: Hello, to draw your attention, recently, in fact, a few months ago, Microsoft had so-called upgrade the media creation which was very useful to create a a clean copy of Windows 10, whether an upgrade or ISO download and at that, there was a pretty good option which...
  5. there is no update on malicious software removal tool since may 12, 2020 ????? why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is no update on malicious software removal tool since may 12, 2020 ????? why: there is no update on malicious software removal tool since may 12 ,2020 ?????? why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/there-is-no-update-on-malicious-software-removal/43e023e9-4582-40a3-a245-563b89371f44
  6. tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    tools: I an using microsoft windows 10 and want to continue using my yahoo emai. i can get it but cannot write back or get my facebook friends. how can I do this? It said to go to tools but I cannot find it. Please help. It will be greatly appreciated. thank you...
  7. MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store: We are happy to announce that the official release of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available from the Microsoft Store. MSIX Packaging Tool enables you to update your existing win32 application packages to the MSIX format. You can run your desktop installers through this...
  8. MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store: We are happy to announce that MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) is now available to from the Microsoft Store. MSIX Packaging Tool enables you to update your existing win32 application packages to the MSIX format. You can run your desktop installers through this tool and obtain an...
  9. Where does Media Creation Tool store all of it's data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where does Media Creation Tool store all of it's data?: So recently Windows 10 came out and I manually downloaded the Media Creation tool and started upgrading my PC BUT I had to turn it off and all of the data that it downloaded has taken up my small amount of space in my SSD (I only have 16 GB left) can someone please tell me...
  10. Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store: Microsoft's Desktop App Converter tool for porting legacy Windows applications to the Windows 10 Store is available to testers in preview form. Last week at its Build developers conference, Microsoft officials showed and talked about the company's "Centennial" tool for...