Windows 10: tool from MS Store

Discus and support tool from MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand this -- I numerous win 10 systems attached to my MS account -- found the new tool in the MS store "Windows File Recovery" and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fpefpe, Jun 29, 2020.

1. fpefpe Win User

tool from MS Store

I don't understand this -- I numerous win 10 systems attached to my MS account -- found the new tool in the MS store "Windows File Recovery" and I selected it -- the Store says I own it, but it will not set me install it -- when I tried to get more help I get the message that I don't have applicable attached to my account --- what does this mean -- all my OS are win 10

tool from MS Store b543fd2f-38df-4618-b374-7613cddcc064?upload=true.png

:)

fpefpe, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

tool from MS Store

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

tool from MS Store

1. tool from MS Store - Similar Threads - tool Store

2. icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...: my laptop is assus. i unstalled audio wizard but when i find it not found any ware. then too hour i found it in assus website but he give link of microsoft store website there i go to microsoft store and there is no install button.IMAGE I CAN'T UPLOAD THERE IS AN ERROR COMES....
  3. icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...: my laptop is assus. i unstalled audio wizard but when i find it not found any ware. then too hour i found it in assus website but he give link of microsoft store website there i go to microsoft store and there is no install button.IMAGE I CAN'T UPLOAD THERE IS AN ERROR COMES....
  4. Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422: All the previously mentioned features no longer work. Gaming repair tool is the only one that gives an error, others just say something went wrong."Jotakin meni vikaan. Yritä avata asetukset myöhemmin uudelleen." - Something went wrong. Try re opening settings later...
  5. Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422

Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422: All the previously mentioned features no longer work. Gaming repair tool is the only one that gives an error, others just say something went wrong."Jotakin meni vikaan. Yritä avata asetukset myöhemmin uudelleen." - Something went wrong. Try re opening settings later...
  6. Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall: My Windows 11 installation corrupted so I reset my PC with a clean installation of Windows 11 using the Cloud option. This solved my boot issues I was having and almost everything looks good; however, the windows store and snipping tool no longer work.When I click the windows...
  7. Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall

Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall: My Windows 11 installation corrupted so I reset my PC with a clean installation of Windows 11 using the Cloud option. This solved my boot issues I was having and almost everything looks good; however, the windows store and snipping tool no longer work.When I click the windows...
  8. File system error -2147416359 when launching "Snipping Tool", "Microsoft Store", default...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2147416359 when launching "Snipping Tool", "Microsoft Store", default...: Hello everyone. After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I've got issue above. None of the methods that I've found yet doesn't help. Even launching "WSReset.exe" is not possible - I keep getting the same error! Same thing with fixing it through "services.msc" there is NO...
  9. File system error -2147416359 when launching "Snipping Tool", "Microsoft Store", default...

File system error -2147416359 when launching "Snipping Tool", "Microsoft Store", default...: Hello everyone. After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I've got issue above. None of the methods that I've found yet doesn't help. Even launching "WSReset.exe" is not possible - I keep getting the same error! Same thing with fixing it through "services.msc" there is NO...
  10. Microsoft store not oppening, and Photos, Snipping tool is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not oppening, and Photos, Snipping tool is not working.: Microsoft store is not opening on my Windows 10 device. When I click on the store nothing happens. Also, I reset the app from the setting but nothing happened. Also, the photo app, snip tool, email, calendar, clock, sticky note, and to-do list is not opening. some apps give...