Windows 10: tool view on right side of screen

Discus and support tool view on right side of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mimi Wells, Sep 19, 2019.

1. tool view on right side of screen

i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use. How do I reset to have these tools on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use.

:)

Mimi Wells, Sep 19, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2019
  4. tool view on right side of screen

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

tool view on right side of screen

1. tool view on right side of screen - Similar Threads - tool view right

2. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  3. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  4. shadows images on laptop screen of a frog, a barefoot, dolphin side view, and someone right...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    shadows images on laptop screen of a frog, a barefoot, dolphin side view, and someone right...: I wondering if anyone has any info on this concern? it started earlier this year after a windows update, around feb 2021. Also I have a small line that runs down my screen as well, which come and goes. I was thinking I got some kind of virus, but all scans did not identify...
  5. how to keep the screen on the right side

in Windows 10 Support
    how to keep the screen on the right side: i asked this yesterday but maybe not very good so here it is again. i have win10 using a hp probook 6465b laptop. ver 21h1 build 19043.1052 this never happened until about a week ago. but this is the issue. i have my browser screen set to about 2/3 and all the way to the...
  6. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  7. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  8. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  9. how to view screens side byside

how to view screens side byside: I need to be able to use two screens at once side by side. Also can they be locked so I don't lose one when I switch to the other screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-screens-side-byside/606e99bf-6721-4843-aa22-5704d9441bf1
  10. viewing windows side by side

viewing windows side by side: When I have two open windows showing and I right-click on the taskbar and select "Show windows side by side" one of the windows is placed above the other one (similar to the "show windows stacked" command, but without widening the windows to the full width of the screen)....