Windows 10: Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Discus and support Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, May 31, 2018.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

:)

Xogroroth, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

1. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar rows Taskbar

2. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803: My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1 However here is a solution: Remove the Language Toolbar...
  3. Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar: Hi, *Smile i have a question about toolbars... is it possible to have programs launch within the toolbar? 107959
  4. 2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop: I have a 27" monitor i've taught to stand on end. it is now displaying in reverse portrait mode. 1080x1920. I've seen all the various screen splitting programs inside and out of windows 10. None do as I need. I want this single monitor to behave as two separate monitors....
  5. Desktop Toolbar on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Toolbar on Taskbar in Windows 10: I like having the Desktop Toolbar on my Taskbar, which lets me access files / shortcuts on my desktop, without having to Show Desktop, etc... In Windows 10 it seems like the default shortcut is to my User Profile / Home path, whereas in Windows 7 it used to point to...
  6. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...
  7. Taskbar Toolbar Renders TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Toolbar Renders TOO SLOW: I will click on my toolbar that opens a folder on my D: drive and periodically it will take forever to render. It just pops up an empty/blank. Then after 30 or so seconds, it will fill with my small number of files. It will then pop up quickly for say the next 3 or 4...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons: I've been looking all over the paces and was not able to find any inteligent answer. Recently I lost my icons sort order for Quick Launch toolbar. any time after I move icons around to place all in some logical (to me) order, the next time I reboot the computer they are...
  9. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?: Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it. Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons. With Win10 I can't seem to figure...
  10. Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10: Hi Brink, Not a big deal, just wondered if you had seen this before. When I add the Desktop toolbar to taskbar I get 2 X Control Panel, one opens All Control Panel Items in Explorer while the other one eventually expands to several "(Empty)" submenu choices on the fly outs....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2 rows in toolbar windows 10

2. add rows to taskbar