Windows 10: Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Discus and support Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, May 31, 2018.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

:)

Xogroroth, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

1. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar rows Taskbar

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. Don't allow 2 icons in one row in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't allow 2 icons in one row in taskbar: I use my taskbar on the left side of my screen and since using it that way the taskbar icons annoyed me because there are always 2 icons in one row. How can I make them stop doings this and only allow 1 icon in one row?...
  4. Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen

Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen: Hi, Whenever I have a program eg. discord set to maximize on my second monitor, it will still show a small portion, about 1 or 2 pixels on my main screen. I was wondering what the cause of this issue is, and if any of you know how to fix it? See photo [IMG] I hope that...
  5. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  6. Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar: Greetings: For one, I cannot express ow happy I am with the return of the Godly Windows Taskbar. Even if it is not as powerful as in W10, the return of this uber tool is just... everything. I STILL fail to get why, at a point, MS lost it's mind by losing this Windows Godlike...
  7. taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked: i have updated all my hardware and software but the taskbar changes sizes almost every time i get back from playing a game on steam or origin, and yes it is locked. maybe it bc i have to downsize my 3840x2160 desktop resolution to 1600x900 while playing most of my games and...
  8. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row: 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-in-taskbar-how-to-you-change-back-1-row/687a94e1-2ec7-469f-87b0-3475ae519b13
  9. Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows

Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows: After a windows update my custom toolbar in the taskbar no longer spans over two rows. I have a two line taskbar with small icons resulting in two rows of icons for my open appliactions. But the toolbar (also with small icons) just occupies one row instead of the two...
  10. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?: Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it. Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons. With Win10 I can't seem to figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add rows to taskbar

2. left side taskbar 2 rows windows 10

3. set taskbar to show two rows

4. two row taskbar windows 10,
  5. customize taskbar windows 10 two row,
  6. display two rows of favorites on toolbar,
  7. Can you create 2 rows in my taskbar,
  8. windows 10 taskbar dual rows,
  9. windows 10 2 row taskbar,
  10. taskbar 2 rows windows 10,
  11. how to remove one row on taskbar in win. 10,