Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Discus and support Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, May 31, 2018.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

:)

Xogroroth, May 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar rows Taskbar

2. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer: i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints...
  3. Cannot remove old account from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old account from login screen: When I turn on my computer I get the old user ID and have to click on new user ID on bottom left portion of screen to sign in with new user ID. How do I remove the old user ID from login screen?...
  4. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  5. date and time on taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    date and time on taskbar Windows 10: How to do this--W 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-and-time-on-taskbar-windows-10/27af3c6e-f73d-4d9e-8961-f9740284c57f
  6. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"
  7. How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...

How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...: I have old user files left after deleting user. How do i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-fo-i-remove-an-old-users-files-left-sfter/32f5b559-f0f2-4796-b966-e32f59adad40"
  8. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047
  9. Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1: This blog post was authored by Vinicius Apolinario, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Server. You should know by now that Windows Server 2019 is available as a preview in the Windows Insiders program. In the last few months, the Windows Server team has been working...
  10. Unable to download either system updates or apps from store after repair and reinstall of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download either system updates or apps from store after repair and reinstall of...: Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (64 bit OS) using Windows 10 Home. I was recently forced to first attempt to repair and then finally restore Windows 10 using a downloaded ISO file. The restore was successfully completed, and most of my files were retained;...