Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Discus and support Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, May 31, 2018.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

:)

Xogroroth, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar rows Taskbar

1. toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display: I have a toolbar with about 25 items, mostly just shortcuts to various programs. When I first left click on the toolbar name in the taskbar, it can take 5-10 seconds to display the menu. I've tried to determine which (if just one) item that is causing the slowdown, but am...
  2. Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar: Hi, *Smile i have a question about toolbars... is it possible to have programs launch within the toolbar? 107959
  3. How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools: Hi, I did this on my previous laptop after upgrading to Windows 10 but can't seem to figure out how to do it on my new computer (also a Lenovo laptop, same line). I want to get rid of the Quick Acccess Toolbar completely (not the favorites folder in explorer but the...
  4. An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser

in Windows 10 Support
    An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser: Hi, I've been using Roboform for years, and sometimes struggled to find an xpi file to use to add the toolbar to a browser. Suddenly I came across a way so simple I couldn't believe my eyes- drag 'n drop. [img] Taken from text by Roboform support, and adapted for...
  5. Missing upper toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing upper toolbar: fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd
  6. Reset and Clear Taskbar Toolbars in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset and Clear Taskbar Toolbars in Windows 10: A couple of questions: 1. Will this also work for win 7? I note that that registry key exists and based on posts elsewhere stores related if not identical info. 2. I read elsewhere that to remove an individual 3rd party toolbar item, one need "only" unregister its...
  7. Reset File Explorer Quick Access Toolbar to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset File Explorer Quick Access Toolbar to Default in Windows 10: I think this may have affected my system with undesirable results. I'm having popup tooltip problems in AutoCAD where the tooltips close too quickly and some forums say that a registry edit could have caused it. Do you know how to undo your downloaded registry edit here?...
Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar solved