Windows 10: Toolbar Glitch

Discus and support Toolbar Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there If you've set the Auto hide on the bottom tool / taskbar it doesn't re-appear unless you point your mouse a little bit AWAY from the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Toolbar Glitch

Hi there

If you've set the Auto hide on the bottom tool / taskbar it doesn't re-appear unless you point your mouse a little bit AWAY from the left hand corner.

OK a Gripe but it is a bit irritating if you are used to pointing the mouse at the left hand bottom of the screen.

I'm also actually beginning to miss the CHARMS bar -- OK I need to re-customize the short cuts to the old W7 but there's TOO MUCH stuff on the menu -- and I haven't even STARTED to install any apps yet.

The control panel definitely needs a decent short cut link BY DEFAULT.

(Actually my error -- it's easily accessible via LEFT MOUSE CLICK on the Windows button -- ignore the last complaint. Still think though the start menu needs to be able to be customised more easily and text is TOO small if you have a decent monitor -- on a 4K capable monitor it's almost UNREADABLE. !!)

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014

2. Excessive script errors in Internet Explorer 11

Hi - we had been having this problem on our PC. We have windows 10 installed, and the script errors were persistent on IE11 only, not affecting Chrome or Edge. We completely uninstalled Google Toolbar (rather than just disabling it) and had no script
    errors. After about a week we decided to try reinstalling the Google Toolbar. The script errors returned on IE11, so for us at least Google Toolbar is the cause of the problem, without a doubt. There is obviously some sort of conflict going on there. Perhaps
    in the fullness of time the glitch will be sorted by an update.

anneeflower, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Crewlaw Win User
    Taskbar not working

"...searching community found post, showing similar prob and resolve was reinstall toolbar with command on it so could copy and paste it over, tried that and it worked"

I am having the same task bar problem described in this OP and would appreciate a link to this fix. I tried "reinstall toolbar" in the search on this page but didn't find any help. My task bar appears, but the usual icons (Firefox, Skype, volume,time,etc...)
    don't appear. The Win10,Cortana,Task View, and notifications icons appear but do not respond to right or left clicks.

Strangely, I have two identical Acer Aspire one netbooks and one has this problem (and other glitches since 'upgrading' to Win10) and the other upgraded without a hitch.

Crewlaw, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

Toolbar Glitch

1. Toolbar Glitch - Similar Threads - Toolbar Glitch

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  5. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  6. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  7. Toolbar Glitch on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar Glitch on win 10: Hello.I have this problem with toolbar can anyone help?it's hard to explain but highlighted area is another appImages not going to background , i don't know how to explain it...
  8. Toolbar Glitch on win 10

Toolbar Glitch on win 10: Hello.I have this problem with toolbar can anyone help?it's hard to explain but highlighted area is another appImages not going to background , i don't know how to explain it...
  9. Toolbar Glitch on win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Toolbar Issues - recurring glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toolbar Issues - recurring glitch.: Anybody seen this toolbar issue and can explain the reasoning for the issue?All Firmware and HP updates were applied, issue still occurred.,Also disabled some startup items which populate the taskbar when first loading up. Rebooted to test. I noticed the issue occurs when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdmi toolbar glitch