Windows 10: Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

Discus and support Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I've been bothered by the issue for a whole week.When I click the toolbar as the pic marked, the menu cannot pop up.I have no idea how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Albert Chih, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

Hi all,I've been bothered by the issue for a whole week.When I click the toolbar as the pic marked, the menu cannot pop up.I have no idea how can i troubleshoot the issue.Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!

:)

Albert Chih, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Nov 29, 2022
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

1. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth - Similar Threads - Toolbar response menu

2. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth: Hi all,I've been bothered by the issue for a whole week.When I click the toolbar as the pic marked, the menu cannot pop up.I have no idea how can i troubleshoot the issue.Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!...
  3. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  4. Toolbar and Start Menu

Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  5. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  6. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  7. Start Menu Buttons not responsive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu Buttons not responsive: Hi Community,I had this issue before and now it comes back again. So here's the issue:This issue only occurs when my PC wakes up I normally put it to sleep instead of turning off. The buttons on the menu bar that related to Win10 system becomes not responsive. For example, I...
  8. Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.: Is there any way to have a menu like the one for wireless but for bluetooth? I often switch up between devices and opening the settings every time gets old quick. Ideally something like MacOS that opens up a simple list of devices would be ideal. submitted by /u/nicktheone...
  9. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  10. Start Menu Not Responsive to Changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Not Responsive to Changes: Last night, I upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Since upgrading, the start menu is not functioning properly. While attempting to customize the menu by rearranging tiles and unpinning unwanted tiles, I realized that when I right click and unpin a tile, the tile...