Windows 10: Toolbar on secondary monitor

Discus and support Toolbar on secondary monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is the same question that GrandPheonix has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TechSupport26, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Toolbar on secondary monitor

This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into the softwareI have not found any apps that have been helpfull.

:)

TechSupport26, Jul 31, 2022

2. TOOLbar on secondary monitor

Hello.

Is there a way to add/use toolbars (note NOT taskbars) on the secondary monitor?

Just to clarify I'm talking about the toolbars you can add when right-clicking the primary/main taskbar.

I only see the "toolbars" pop-out menu when right-clicking on the main taskbar on the main display, and I cannot drag the toolbars to the other monitor.

GrandPhoenix, Jul 31, 2022
  3. TOOLbar on secondary monitor

Hello Andre.

Yes that is indeed the toolbars i'm talking about.

This is what it looks like on my main/primary taskbar

Toolbar on secondary monitor 792e1780-db3e-47c6-9844-7a44f5cb25c9?upload=true.png

And on my secondary taskbar:

Toolbar on secondary monitor 1de485f6-4f5b-46aa-83d9-f27196290dac?upload=true.png

GrandPhoenix, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Toolbar on secondary monitor

Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Hi Dreed,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Launch Skype.
    2. Drag the Skype Window to secondary monitor.
    3. Resize the window as per your preference.
    4. Maximize the Window and Restore Down.
    5. Then close the skype window in secondary monitor.
    6. Then try re-launching and check if the issue resolves.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

Toolbar on secondary monitor

1. Toolbar on secondary monitor - Similar Threads - Toolbar secondary monitor

2. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  3. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  4. Add a secondary Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a secondary Monitor: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 that has: - i5 1035G1 - MX230 2GB - 1920x1080p, 16:9 integrated monitor 1/ I'm going to plug a 1280 x 1024, 5/4 Dell E190S monitor via HDMI to VGA adapter and VGA to VGA cable. Will the monitor behave badly? 2/ If it does, will...
  5. No signal on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal on secondary monitor: Hey all, I have a company laptop and recently it got upgraded by our IT from windows 8 to windows 10. Until now i have used it with two external monitors in order to make my job easier. Unfortunately since the windows 10 version 1903 has been installed it is not detecting...
  6. TOOLbar on secondary monitor

TOOLbar on secondary monitor: Hello. Is there a way to add/use toolbars (note NOT taskbars) on the secondary monitor? Just to clarify I'm talking about the toolbars you can add when right-clicking the primary/main taskbar. I only see the "toolbars" pop-out menu when right-clicking on the main taskbar...
  7. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  8. Notifications on secondary monitor

Notifications on secondary monitor: Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my...
  9. Secondary Monitor Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Touchscreen: Hello, I have a theater room with a projector as my main display. I have recently bought an old Mimo UM-740 7" touchscreen. I have it working as a secondary display, problem is, the touch screen is moving the mouse on the main display. Is there a way to have just the...
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...