Windows 10: Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

Discus and support Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Derikdup, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Derikdup Win User

Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0 This included the long awaited File explorer with tabs. However, it added a "Tool bar" directly below the status bar, see image Marked in red: How can i remove this. it is extremely irritating and just duplicate what is already in the command bar.

:)

Derikdup, Jul 20, 2022

2. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 20, 2022
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

File Explorer toolbar

Hi,

In Windows 10, Details pane allows the user to view the details of a file in File Explorer. However, it only allow users to modify the Date taken information of the file. If you want to modify other settings of a file, you can right-click on it and then
    choose Properties.

To be able to view the Details pane in File Explorer, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Select Details pane. It will show at the right side of the File Explorer window.
      Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer 40cc18b9-0eaa-4ce5-8ae9-ea7b205e98b2.png

Let us know if further assistance is needed

Darleen Pen, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

1. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer - Similar Threads - Toolbar Tabbed File

2. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  3. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  4. Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  5. Tabbed File Explorer

Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  6. No Tab on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  7. No Tab on File Explorer

No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  8. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  9. File explorer's toolbar bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer's toolbar bug?: [IMG] Hello, I have this problem that my toolbar in file explorer looks really awful like that: https://preview.redd.it/kkn3kmcwtmv41.jpg?width=1234&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c4479d8d81317ed976470ae8591cb9d45e7262fa And I saw a video on Youtube where the toolbar looked...
  10. Tabbed toolbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabbed toolbar: I am being threatened by my parents because of the tabbed toolbar on Windows Live Mail. Is there any way to get rid of this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/tabbed-toolbar/a345a2d6-52a5-4e02-9fcc-11a163c901a5